Small white dots on my seedling

187Blacka

Hello everyone! This is my first grow so i dont know to much so i came here for help. I got this 18 days old seedling and when i took a closeup picture i noticed many small white dots i guess i could call them:

dots1_2_.jpg

dots1_1_.jpg

Are those some kind of pets or fungus?

Can't really see but if you can't see any bugs ( they like the underside better I think ) but white mold is common with mine. Air circulation fixes it right up. Kinda looks like drywall dust but won't wipe off. Leaves that are touching can cause a little water puddle then mixed with the heat. So if you don't have a fan then I suggest getting one. Just needs enough to tussle the leaves. To much direct wind will burn your leaves quickly ( in hours if your not smart about it ) so don't blast em. Just a gentle breeze

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm talking about the tiny tiny white dots that are all over the leaves, they look like some kind of salt or something.

Oooh bummer.... ya k I see em now ( I zoomed in for a closer look ) got a magnifying glass? Look on the under side of the leaves. If you see some speckles ( brown er black ) they are pretty tiny lil bastards. Lil ****ers feed on the sap and leave behind white dots. Very dangerous for your plant. They can destroy it.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would agree with sneakygreen. Or possibly a little powdery mildew.
I cant see no everdence of spidermites mate.
If it is possibly powdery mildew a little circulation will solve that issue

grow n steady wins the race

But after a good look mate its nothing to worry about. Going well but yes an oscillating fan will be ideal to strengthen stems. Move heat. Apply fresh air

grow n steady wins the race

Back
Top Bottom