Small white pin prick spots.

So, every time I've grown this bagseed strain I've been keeping alive, the leaves always have small white pin prick sized spots all over them. The small spots appear on all the leaves and are not in any way localized.

This has happened with every grow of this strain in various soil conditions.

I like the plant. It's a good producer and I enjoy the product. The spots don't seem to impact the plant's growth cycles.. but it is a slow grower.

Any thoughts? I've dug thru all the photos, but my babies don't resemble any of the photos.

Cheers!

Re: Small white pin prick spots...

It looks EXACTLY like that.
I think of spider mites actually doing damage... but this appears painless. My other plants don't have it... just one strain.
I'll dig out the NEEM and go to town on them.
Now that I re-examine the pest photo page, I believe you're spot on. Funny I didn't see it the previous times I looked.

Cheers... and thanks tons.

+ rep baby!

help me i used azamax an nothing an would rubbing Alcatraz her the leaves? would thous strep things help? help help help help i dont wanta lose all my girls

Should start a new thread. Pickup some neem oil spray or use a tblsp of dish soap with water in a spray bottle. Spray every 3 days, making sure you spray the underside of the leaves because thats where they lay there eggs. Don't over do it because you can kill the plants by hitting them too much. Even straight water will slow them down.

Back
Top Bottom