Smeeze's Northern Lights/White Widow/Ultraviolet Grow Journal 2013

things are well I guess. Here's some newer pics of the ladies.

White Widow. seems to have a little wrinkled leaves.
photo_3162.JPG
photo_4130.JPG

Ultraviolet. this 3 leaf thing is strangely beautiful.
photo_1235.JPG
photo_2202.JPG

Northern Lights. one seems to have wrinkled leaves also, the other seems to have a little burn on the leaf?
photo_577.JPG
image53.jpeg
image_122.jpeg
image_221.jpeg
too bad its an auto or I'd say clone it!

Well, woke up to trouble in paradise. One of the Northern Lights seems to be getting burned pretty bad, the other seems to have white spots almost, as if burns were on the way I guess? and the White Widow seems to be on it's way to having some burns as well. They're only 3 weeks so I haven't been giving the ladies any nutes or anything, just water. so I'm thinking PH problem maybe? someone please help before its too late! :oops:

Burned NL
photo_2203.JPG

White spots on NL
photo_3163.JPG

White Widow
photo_1236.JPG

1) are you ph adjusting your water? if not start doing so.
2) keep water off the leaves
3)are you using any nutrients yet or just what is in the fox farm soil? i have never used it but i have read it can burn seedlings due to the rate it is generating nutrients.

I'd say its a mixture of overwatering and a how close is your lighting? Could be burn from waterspots. I see alot of algae which means its moist too long.

they're sitting about 3 inches away from the cfl's so I guess I'll move them away some and going more days in between watering than normal 4

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom