Smell Control in Small Operation

Manybuds

Good Day everyone,

I just registered today after reading these furoms for several weeks now. You guys and gals are awsome!

I have a challenge;

I have a box made out of mahagony plywood and 2" X 2" boards. A design I got from Youtube. The box is 3' wide X 5' long X 7' high. (Total cubic feet is 105) The box has a roof and floor, its is painted white on the inside for reflextion and we used caulking to seal all the seems to try and keep in smell. Then I have my closet that is 3' X 3' X 7' ( Total cubic feet is 63 ) that is also painted white.

My master plan is to practice "Sea of Green". I just read the book for the first time two weeks ago! I am using the 105 cubic foot box for vegging. I'm planning on having 2 or 3 mother trees, cut clones every three weeks or so. After two weeks after cuting them the clones will have rooted and I will then put them into the other closet of 63 cubic feet for flowering. I estimate that I will have 15-20, 12-18" flowering marijuana plants in the smaller closet at any given time. Two 250 watt MHs in the vegging box and two 150 watts in the flowering closet.

So far so good. I have a plan. I need help now with this. How do I control the smell?

After reading alot online, I have learned about Activated Carbon Filters. I know about CAN 2600 to CAN 150 carbon filters. My concern is which ones do I use.

If I have a CAN 33 combo activated carbon filter with a true cfm of 178 in the vegging box, of 105 cubic feet, will it be enough to remove all odor?

If I use a CAN 33 combo activated carbon filter with a true cfm of 178 in the flowering room, of 63 cubic feet, will it be enough to remove all odor? I have read over and over that flowering marijuana smells a whole lot more than when its just vegging.

I plan or using air polishing with the closets. Were you don't run any duct or vent the odorifurus air anywhere else. The technique is were you just hang the fan and attached carbon filter and let the air in the closet get recycled as it passes through the fan and filter over and over.

I am thinking of getting a Uvonair 5000 UV ozonator for the bedroom its self where the two closets, both veg and flowering will be in. Its a 18' x 18' x 12' room. Do I absolutely need the Uvonair 5000 for backup or will the two CAN 33 combos in each closet be good enough?

Thank you in advance

Back
Top Bottom