Smell Proof Bag,10.5''x6''x0.8'', 27x15x2cm, Mars Hydro HonestGR Review

Er... Yeah, something like that, lol. They'll prevent a human nose from noticing your cannabis, and will prevent one from performing a thorough search (assuming it's hidden from view - and quite possibly even if it isn't, unless you start nervously tracking on the thing) based solely on smelling something "suspicious."

They might do even better than that, but err on the side of caution and use such a product in addition to the usual concealment methods, not instead of them. <SHRUGS> But that's what I'd do even if someone told me they'd just been checked by a K9 unit anyway, lol, because I've heard that jails still suck. And why wouldn't you?

This kind of thing is "situational." There are stories now and then on the evening news about someone getting caught trying to smuggle something that was being stored inside of their body - and, yet, I once received two joints and a bud (all Chocolope) that was wrapped loosely in a length of toilet paper, stuck into an envelope, and mailed from California to my home on the other side of the country... and that envelope still had a faint fragrance of cannabis by the time it got to my mailbox. It probably got pretty strong when it was smashed in transit/sorting :rolleyes: . You can never tell until it happens (or fails to happen). I opened my mailbox on a hot day and thought, "WtF?" Then shat kine when I pulled the envelope out. Decided to leave it sealed and stuck behind the couch for a month, so that if LEO showed up to bust me, I could "remember" that someone sent me a suspicious piece of mail and that it must have "fallen" to the floor and been forgotten about before I had a chance to tell the postman.

I tore the envelope open about two hours later and smoked the first joint:rofl:.

Back
Top Bottom