Smiling Garden's - 1800W - 11 Strains - Ebb & Grow/DWC

Re: Smiling Garden's - 1800W, 11 Strains, Ebb and Grow/DWC

Don't you just love growing, everyday another problem to fix or tweak.

I moved the CO2 gen outside the grow room now and it looks nice. It also made a lot more space in the room now that the plants are filling it up quick.

I am going to try and get some wall mount fans so i can get the stand up fan out of there and also hang up the dehumidifier to make a little more room.

ill get some picks up when it is all done.

time for another update on the grow, things are looking good. I don't want to jinx it, but i think i have a setup that will work with the CO2. I moved the gen outside the room and am using two 60 gallon buckets to recirculate. This still wasn't enough so i added a copper coil at the end of the oulet line with a fan on it to cool the water a little more.

Here it is
IMG_007817.JPG

and a picture of the generator's new set up, looks way better than it did inside.

IMG_008014.JPG

and the plants filling up that room really fast. a little droopy because i sprayed them one last time with some fungicide last night before the buds fill in.
IMG_008216.JPG

IMG_008314.JPG

IMG_008416.JPG

IMG_008512.JPG

IMG_008710.JPG

IMG_009215.JPG

IMG_00937.JPG

They are all starting to shoot out some white hairs, hopefully next time i can get some pictures of some little buds.

keep it green

that is exactly right, just like a camping shower. the monitor fires up the pump every so often which turns on the water heater that heats the water and making CO2 as a byproduct.
but the water has to be cool enough to need heating or it won't fire up. im hoping this will take care of that problem.

WOW looking great man,they have came along a hell of a lot in the last few weeks.
Sorry i didnt reply but i aint been on in ages.
The system seems to be doing the job right man.
I just love the whole setup.
Keep it green man.
:goodjob:

Looking sharp bro, plants look awesome. From the looks of it you didn"t trim much. You concerned about any weak under growth? Out of your girls I have only done the sour cream and it was very tasty. Keep it up your setup is solid!

Yeah i just trimed them up a bit in that last photo, and more again yesterday. I like to take off the fan leaves to let the light penetrate. They are growing crazy now, i just got back from a few days away and they had a few problems while i was gone, but still look huge. Ill get some pics up tomorrow for sure.

Grow looks interesting; hope you get some monsters. You have a lot invested in the equipment. I did notice that there is a gap at the bottom of the door and wall. Just an FYI that CO2 is denser than air so will sink to the bottom of the room. You should probably seal or at least stuff towels along the bottom when the room is closed up to increase the efficiency of the CO2 used. Just a suggestion. Really looking forward to some exploding buds on those plants!

Yeah i have plastic on the floor in the grow room that is up against the walls a little bit. Its clear so it lets a little light out but is mostly sealed. Ill show you in a pic tomorrow, but thanks for the heads up.

The plants are already getting massive, they prety much take up the whole 10x5 room already. I can't wait till they get some nice nugets growing on them.

Yeah i have plastic on the floor in the grow room that is up against the walls a little bit. Its clear so it lets a little light out but is mostly sealed. Ill show you in a pic tomorrow, but thanks for the heads up.

The plants are already getting massive, they prety much take up the whole 10x5 room already. I can't wait till they get some nice nugets growing on them.

Sounds like the plants may blow the doors off your place once they get to full size!

Sounds like the plants may blow the doors off your place once they get to full size!
You may be right, i need to get the soil plants outside soon but that is the last bit of space i can give them in the room.
Here is the update, they are great. I just foliar fed them a little just before the pics because of the nute deficiency while i was gone.

Its getting hard to get picture of them all.

IMG_009711.JPG

the carbon filter might get eaten soon.
IMG_009914.JPG

IMG_010013.JPG

IMG_010312.JPG

diesel then blue widow
IMG_010510.JPG

IMG_01067.JPG

white widow with some nutrient deficiencies
IMG_010710.JPG

and the orange
IMG_010811.JPG

I just looked at the roots for the first time in about a week when they first started to come out of the net cup, when i got a pic of it.

Now look at them! the pictures don't show it but its basicaly a solid clump under the net cup.

IMG_01109.JPG

IMG_011313.JPG

till next time, with some nice little nugets.

So i trimed the shit out of them again right after the photos i took. They look great most of them have like 10-15 or more main branches sticking up. super strong too. ill get some pics up tomorow hopefully. I got a masive pile of leaves from it.

peace

here is another updatea few days after a masive trim. check out the massive pile of leave i took off just two days ago.

IMG_011414.JPG

And the plants are looking great again, recovered nicely from me baing gone.
IMG_013013.JPG

IMG_012712.JPG

nugets starting to show through
IMG_012212.JPG

here is the white widow looking massive and recovered great from the nute deficiency, and trim.
IMG_012113.JPG

IMG_012015.JPG

IMG_011912.JPG

IMG_011814.JPG

IMG_011715.JPG

IMG_011615.JPG

IMG_011516.JPG

there it is for now.

Fuckin hell man they got big.
Wow i cant believe it.
Sorry aint been on in ages my comp went bust:rip:

But hey man good job,looks like the will be ready soon man,as the hard part is over.
I could spend all day in a room like that man.
My hats off to you.

thanks man, sorry about the computer. seems to hapen all to often.

I too love to be in that room, but now there isn't even any space for me to stand, so i just smoke bongs outside the room thinking of them. I also try to limit going in there for contamination purposes, but damn its hard.

glad to see you back, and i hope you have plans for another grow.

Well man if i was you i would sleep in the room,just to make sure everything is going smothley.
Yeh man im in the prosess of gettin the equitment and nutes,so soon enough my friend.

So how much green are you aiming for anyways.
To me it looks like you will get a good bit,but your the only one can really say.:thumb:

I am glad to hear you are setting up a new room! Like you said building a new room is a great adventure, with infinate amounts of stuff to be learned.

Idealy the strains yield an average of 400-500g per square meter. and i have about 4 m^2 so i am aiming for about 3 lb. The advanced nutrients including connoisseur is supposed to have up to 30% more yield than the other advanced bloom systems under ideal conditions. With the environmental cotrol i have, i hope i can pass this goal. Though it is unlikely.

keep it green1

You never no my friend,anything is possable.
Yeh i have heard a lot of good things about advanced nutrients connoisseur,I was thinking about getting it myself but its just so expensive.

3lbs would be a nice bit man,at least your hard work would have payed off.
Fingers crossed my friend.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom