smokah in nz needs you!(help)

SillySmokah

:bitingnails:hey there well straight to it i have just started my very 1st grow:cheer: and had recently got some tastey blueberry skunk clones in my 3x 3 { tin } garden shed with 2 600watt lights, and centrifugal fan to keep everything cool .
every thing was going swell untill 3 of my clones started to brown and then bend and it looks as if they mite have died :[ :[{which on 2nd glance have}{fcuk}
but where those had died others flourished :woohoo:a total; of four to be precise out of 20 and some the other 17 just seem to be on a stand still :bitingnails:??? with about 5 of them which seem small and are turning a light yellowing colour?????{why when others are doing great???}.
i am abit confused bout the matter with all of them growing at different rates how am i to determine harvest???when some are like i said great and others falling behind??
i am currently leaveing them on a 24hr cycle with no dark and am also using this growzilla formula mixed with water and thats about it for nutrients and ive got good fert aswell the best i could find.
but still some are on a stand still or have browned up or are in the process of browning???:sorry:wtf is it something im doing ?? over watering which i doubt as ive been doing the finger trick lately and even before then didnt drown them
by watering once every 2nd day or when it got abit rough.

but still i am abit stumped with this happening and if anyone out there can help plz do help with suggestions or awnsers and ill try upload some pics of the place to give a better discription cheers :grinjoint:

Re: smokah in nz needs you!!(help)

Shit dude.... i cant wait to hear the answers to your questions either.... i will wait patiently........lol Best of luck...

hey bro im from nz too. Were the clones well rooted when you got them? Maybe they have a poor root system at the moment and could explain the lack of growth and or yellowing as the plants are feeding on themselves to survive. Could also be the Growzilla. Is it the 1 part nute in the green bottle? If so its pretty potent stuff, have a look at those NPK's! What rate are you using it at and how often are you dosing them? and how old were the plants when you first dosed them? Presume your just growing in soil? what is your mix? Temps in the shed? Im also using growzilla (I have my doubts now about this fert, trying to find dutch master gold) I got some yellowing when I cranked up to full strength. Now im feeding once a week with 2/3 strength and she seems to take it well, with ph'd distilled water in between. In regard to your different grow rates I would suggest LSTing the taller ones until the shorties catch up. (my journal has resonable pics of this if you wanna look) im a newbee also 1st grow in quite some time. After this girl has finished im moving onto 10 white widow x skunk feminised seeds... Check my journal

I also started on 24/0 light schedule but now have moved down to 20/4 as i just couldn't see the benifit of having the light on full time (don't need super stacked nodes) and maybe gives them a chance to rest and process those sugars!!

some pics would really help...

good luck brother +rep

Gunja's 600W Soil Grow Afghan x Mazar

Back
Top Bottom