Smoke Resin?

I smoke a bit of resin occasionally when there aint much skunk knocking about, stuff alright and pretty damn cheap round here, but its jus not the same buzz as sum green, as for scraping that shit out of a bong n smoking it, ive never done that b4, never bin in the position as i dont own a bong, unfortunatly :( Only ever made ones from bottles which are like used on the night and then thrown away

Zacaboo288 said:
I can assure you that most of the "high" you experience is from oxygen deprivation

if this is the case then why dont i get a buzz when i hold my breathe? i get a headache and dizziness at the most.

ChronicComfort said:
ok to the whole lightbulb thing ... make sure ... that its clear as in all the white powder is off cause if you inhale that you can and will punture your lungs

if u dont know how to do this, its very easy, all you have to do is dump some salt into the light bulb and shake it around...the salt will make it clear.

J842P said:
Smoking resin is disgusting.
It's like eating shit.

Agreed, buy more bud. That and resin is not really resin, the resin from bud is the "Keif" what you are refering to is all the TAR that is left behind from the smoke, you dont want to smoke straight-up tar now do you?

Triple 6 said:
i agree, for thoese who dont like it, get your weak lungs outa here ^^.

now i realize it personal preferance, but most the pus. . . people i run into who dont like rez just say, "it hurts my lung/i dont like the way it tastes"
It's not that I can't handle the resin. There's badly cured weed out there that is much harsher than resin, in fact, resin can be smooth.
It does taste pretty bad, but that's not really it.
It's the fact that you are smoking TAR. Resin is a misnomer. Resin really means those delicious THC crystals that are on your bud that you can make hash out of. The resin you speak of is TAR with low-grade THC in it.
Now, back to my shit analogy. Smoking resin is like eating shit. Yeah, you have the right to eat shit, go ahead, in fact, you can even eat my shit. But, I don't know, I guess its just something about eating shit and smoking resin that just makes me shake my head. I'll admit, I've smoked resin before, I'm sure we all have.
What I got was a weak ass buzz that left me confused, muddled and gave me a bit of a headache.
But go ahead people, eat your shit, it's only your dignity (and, I guess, your health) that is at stake.

Put your pipe in alcohol for a day....that will take care of the resin and you wont have to go through the rough process of smoking it.

J842P said:
I'll admit, I've smoked resin before, I'm sure we all have.
What I got was a weak ass buzz that left me confused, muddled and gave me a bit of a headache.

that really sounds on the dot to the buzz you get from resin. ill admit ive smoked it, hell i smoked a ball of solid resin as big and round as a quarter (mainly just because its was a resin ball the size of a quarter LOL) and it tastes so groddy too

it took me a while but i finally put the resin down :smokin3:

best thing ive found you can buy is called formula 420, its basicly iso alch, salt, and orange clean shit all mix together, cleans ANYTHING in under a minute, no over night shit ^^.
I've tries that stuff too it works great

resin will get u high ... no thc in it tho, but u still get buzzed :p

ya, ur right.. im wrong.. it just dont have alot of thc in it tho.. or am i wrong.. correct me

BlackTurboTeg420 said:
Well it doesnt have tons but if u smoke good buds i would think that it would be decent resin. Me myself just like triple 6 i will smoke resin anytime that shit gets me stoned and it doesnt bother me.

ya.. it doesnt have ton, because thc already been smoked.. i only get chronic only.. good stuff only.. i just have never smoked resin in a lonnnnnng time... but when u got no buds.. Resin is ur backup.. haha

Think about resin from your vaporizer thats got to be pure THC stickin to the sides someday I'll have enough to scrape

yeah the taste is like a punch in the face... lol

Smoking resin is disgusting.
It's like eating shit.

what if you treated itwith alcohol filtered it then boiled it off. i for a fact that its not marijuana is not shit. some of the hash on the weed vaporized and is in the red/black oil. the blackness is from the ashes.
if you smoked good weed then you are missing out on some of the THC.
not as good as honey oil but it can get you pretty stoned after 6-7 hits.
i acctually get higher because you can smoke a larger amount of "resin" than the weed would alow. its not that harsh.

Back
Top Bottom