Smoke2Js Adventures In Breeding

:Namaste:Now my Bigger Boat is getting huge, with one over 7 feet tall. I would call that part a success. I wanted a buff ,tall plant, and I got it. I have taken cuttings of both Bigger Boat 1 and 2.
The first one here is BB #1 , her top looks real nice, she has good branching and node distance.
DSCF10812.JPG

Here is BB#1 on the right of two very Sativa Peruvian #1 land-races
DSCF10753.JPG

This is BB#2, she is over 6 feet tall and her branching and node distance are perfect as well. The sugar pie pumpkin is growing well right up the lattice
DSCF10712.JPG

:high-five:

Measured my tallest Bigger Boat today, she is 10'4" that's just over 3 meters. :cheer:
DSCF15465.JPG
DSCF15456.JPG

This is her in the back climbing towards the sun, towering above the rest. To her left are the prayer flags , and the red Canna Lilly flowers .To the left of the flags and flowers, is the bush I was standing front of, Eldorado. The Eldorado is almost as tall as I .For scale I am 5'11" just over 1.5 meters .
DSCF15566.JPG

:high-five:
She is exceeding my desires in height. Now I am hoping for dense nugs of love everywhere. :circle-of-love:

Hmm, how about some late night photos? Bigger Boat # 1 and #2 , so close. #2 comes down this weekend #1 comes down soon after.

Bigger Boat #2
DSCF19551.JPG

Bigger Boat #1
DSCF19561.JPG

Bigger Boat is my fem cross of female Sharks Breath X (pollen donator) female Romulan x Sour Diesel (from seed) .
After harvest and drying/curing, I am taking samples of both to Harborside for testing.

Back
Top Bottom