Smoke2Js Magic Garden, Anomaly

Shes so Anomalous. I tied her two top branches down.
IMG_001039.JPG

Here is what my mutant stem is doing (see above post).
All other colas are normal looking and are a week or so from harvest. This one is on a slower schedule and has multiple tops.
I hope yours turns out as interesting.
DSCN03099.JPG

That looks awesome! Nice and frosty too

fascinating lady you have there 2j's!
i'll be interested to see how she flowers and the resultant buds! looks like she's been topped how she's split into a double leader... wonderous anomaly- all the best :Namaste:

Sorry guys I've been busy and forgot to post some pics, the two headed anomaly (Sour Diesel, Chocolate Thai, OG Kush. Male side , Sandy Beaches) aka OMG Oakland's Medical Ganja ,gave me 2.5 oz. of red haired budness. I did get seeds from both of my OMG. the other OMG (not two headed) gave me 2.8 oz .I think the change from single top to two was caused by genetics and environmental changes. Given the yield variation, .3 oz (not much of a diff) , I will keep any future two headed ladies alive. It smells like anise and caramel. It is dried and now curing. I am looking forward to what a good long cure will do to this supreme bud.

Had one that looked just like that 2j's.
Flat stem, effed up looking bud structure.
Google " cockscomb" flower and you will get a good Idea what it looked like.
Eventually snapped that part off off the plant about 5 weeks into flowering.
I figured it was a genetic malfunction... Bagseed..
Looks like this harvest doesn't compare to Lucy and those SLH plants you had last fall.

I haven't been here in ages, but always seem to find your threads.
Maybe its the witches... Peace out my brother :)

Back
Top Bottom