What is growing on my green room and garden? Blueberry Haze, Acapulco Gold, Eldorado, Mk Ultra ,Midnight kush, Bigger Boat (Sharks Breath x Romulan x sour D), Strawberry Cough x Sour D, Omrita Rx 3 x Sour D, Peruvian #1 , Blue Dream, Blue Dream x Sour D, Hash plant x G 13 x Sour d. , Purple Urkle x Sour D, Romulan, GSC, Headband, Jesus OG, SFV Kush, Cheese, Oh and ACDC , cant forget that one. I think that's it, Dang 19 strains this year. I seem to be on a path of growing every strain I can.

That's a hell lotta strains, man. But for a real professional there's no time to lose :)

:cheer:
picture update
DSCF13615.JPG
DSCF13604.JPG
DSCF13574.JPG
DSCF13585.JPG

:peace:

Gotta say the garden looks better than ever, great music, overall awesome update!!

Looking so amazing! :goodjob:
Gotta say the garden looks better than ever, great music, overall awesome update!!
Thanks guys, I have been growing cannabis for 4 years now. Seems like it was yesterday when I started.
Flashback .
Then , my 1st plant. She did not give much, but it was enough to encourage me to do more
IMG_48442.JPG

IMG_49831.JPG
IMG_5007.JPG
IMG_50721.JPG

Second Plant, plus 1st outdoor action and 1st early outdoor harvest also my 1st big pot garden.
IMG_5267.JPG
IMG_5253.JPG
IMG_52721.JPG
IMG_5295.JPG
IMG_52741.JPG
IMG_005213.JPG
IMG_011115.JPG

IMG_000442.JPG
mendo_BSmicro2.jpg

It has been gangbusters since then. I have experienced euphoria , stress, joy , anger, and plenty more while watching her grow. :Namaste:

Very nice indeed :bravo:

I see you've been a busy camper. And I've only looked into your outdoor trip. What I'd give for your weather. And I love it you still have it going on. Bust area to be working with but I can see you got good camouflage. I'd love to be able to finish a SLH outdoors around here. I watched the vid and seen one plant sure had the perfect sativa look blowing in the wind.
You sure it's PM? I've seen a lot of pm looking leaves from old washed out bird droppings. Even after they wash they leaves a faint white spot. PM is the scourge around here with the bud rot. I generally like to spray mine once with some stuff called Eagle 20EW. It's sold in smaller consecrations under the label of Serenade. It's a systematic product. So I like to hit mine close to25-28 days before harvest. Now does it work? Not on the boylitis or bud rot, that's for sure, but I didn't show any pm last year and Dude,,, it rained ALL of September, I mean ALL. Lost 75% of my outdoor to rot. Only things I could save was the smaller ones I could drag into the flower room.
Well I babbled enough. Gardens looking sweet. Keepem Green

Lactobacillus acidophilus worked for me last year both preventively and as a cure to bud rot already spreading out. I'm gonna spray my plants in a week or so just in case.

Back
Top Bottom