Smoke2Js Mother Room - ACDC 20%CBD - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x GDP

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC (20%CBD) - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x

Two Jays, you've got me tilting my head sideways but it was worth it.

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC (20%CBD) - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x

Thanks, forgot to rotate the picture. LOL, the bushy one is a clone of Ken's Candyland. The skinny one is my Feminized Bigger Boat , breeding success.
The one in the bucket is Blueberry Haze, and will be one of 4 main donor plants for future crops and such. I have already made a clone of her. I will take cuttings from the other donors when they are ready.
My planting day will be 4/20, hopefully I will have the Regulars sexed . Then off to what ever is goin' on in my hood.

Looks very nice... yet another journal I will fail to follow properly :cheesygrinsmiley:

Me too. But one cigar chompin' chimp onboard anyway. I need to get a look at that AC/DC to see what I need to watch for. :peace:

:green_heart:ACDC a CBD Machine :circle-of-love:
DSCF03742.JPG
DSCF03753.JPG
DSCF03765.JPG
DSCF03804.JPG
DSCF03773.JPG
DSCF03783.JPG
DSCF03792.JPG
DSCF03813.JPG

:geek:Thin and wispy, she will fall over when you spray her and stay down for a long time. She just wants to stay low and branch out. When she is flowering she will fall, so you have to keep her off of the ground with whatever means you find most effective. I like tomato cages for the start, then bamboo and twine to support the rest of the growth. She is very trainable, up a trellis, sideways , etc, she will climb it, but needs support. This is one the trait I am trying to breed out . She is too delicate for mass outdoor production as high winds will destroy her delicate branches. On the good side, I have found her to be pest and mold resistant , flower size is decent and they can be huge, but on the airy side. She can turn red and purple due to genetics especially during cold periods . :cheesygrinsmiley:

they all looks damn fine S.2, the frail one has to be topped. main stem shall grow bigger if topped.

have a nice day M8.

E.D.

hi S.2., i'm sure you are right and you know your strains more than i know them for sure.
anyway every plant get a bit thicker when topped, from the largest stocky plant to the thinest sativa'ish plants,
in different proportions for sure but they would all be affected.
i wish you a green day M8. thanx for your kind comments on my diary.:thanks:

E.D.

maybe if you are interested in, you could try to grow this this strain in a SCROG setup, i guess this kind of plant would
love it.
may worth a try...

Atb.

Hey E.D. That's a good idea. I am thinking that I am going to grow one ACDC like a tomato. When she is transplanted outside, I will use a lattice and tie her to it. The spot has bamboo growing around her , these will support, by twine, the longer branches and huge buds.
The one I keep indoors as a donor(mother), will be supported by string and some type of netting. She will run lateral 3 feet on both sides along the back of the Mothership . This keeps most of the bay clear for more donors, and gives me a huge plant to take lots of high CBD cuttings.

:Namaste:I just took 6 cuttings of my Blueberry Haze . Partly because she was filling out and bunching up, partly because its Blueberry Haze. If the cuttings take , that will give me 6 BBH, one as a donor, 4 outside in pots for flowering, and one in the ground outside for same. Just 24 days away from planting .

You're about to be real busy Two Jays. Listen, make sure you join us Sunday. Check my signature below.

Sounds cool, B A R. might just drop in for a spell.

Today I also did a defoliation of Kens Candyland. She was even more bushy , nodes hella close and all growing leaves. Unfortunately not the genetics I am looking for, too compact. That leads to mold in my neck of things.

I can understand all that. As hard as you go you don't have time for all that compact problems.

:slide:Had a good day of planting stuff. Some of the ladies inside are almost ready for the outdoors . I re-potted the Blueberry Haze, she is happy. I checked during lights off today, my plants were all standing straight up , growing taller. Took some pictures today as well.
DSCF04085.JPG
DSCF04133.JPG
DSCF04106.JPG
DSCF04115.JPG
DSCF04143.JPG
:cheer:

Nice nursery going on Two Jays.

Back
Top Bottom