Smoke2Js Mother Room - ACDC 20%CBD - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x GDP

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC (20%CBD) - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x

:Namaste:Pictures of cloning ACDC . I am using two clear bins as a green house, taped closed to keep humidity perfect and my hands out. I have turned the Rapid Rooters upside down for stability, and used a ziptie to poke holes for the stems. Some of these stems i striped a bit outer skin off, exposing the inner goodness before dipping in clonex.
DSCF16043.JPG
DSCF16053.JPG
DSCF16062.JPG
DSCF1607.JPG
DSCF16084.JPG
DSCF16093.JPG
DSCF16121.JPG
DSCF16102.JPG
DSCF16112.JPG
DSCF16172.JPG
DSCF16185.JPG
DSCF16195.JPG
:love::love::love:

I hope my journal can be moved back to current .

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC (20%CBD) - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x

Our condolences regarding your grow.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

We have moved this thread back to Journals In Progress. It was reported as abandoned and that is why it was moved in the first place. Our apologies for any inconveniences that that might have caused.

Nice cloning tutorial, and reps for winning the war, SNS is some good stuff.

Thanks danklover79 , SNS is good stuff indeed. The tutorial was something I had said I would do in the beginning. I wanted to wait until I had it down before venturing into the how to arena.

Update action. I lost 7 BB Haze cuts, just did not take root, adding a heating pad will solve that and one is on the way. I picked up a Blu Phantom clone today, had to give the Phantom line another go. Pics tomorrow, I have a bit of potting and cleaning to do before that . :circle-of-love:

25 clones of Blueberry Haze made it , so including mom that's 28 BB Haze, hm, 3 Eldorado, 3 bigger Boat 1 and 2, two MK Ultra, 3 Midnight Kush, 4 ACDC, 2 Cheese clones that are just holding on. Oh, and The Blu Phan is doing well. Outdoor harvest is in full staggered swing. I will be making time for this room soon enough.
DSCF19292.JPG
:peace:

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC - 20%CBD - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x

Holy shit dude, did that LED pull apart in the pic? looks like the back panel is a few inches separated.

Hola. :cool:

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC - 20%CBD - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x

Holy shit dude, did that LED pull apart in the pic? looks like the back panel is a few inches separated.

Hola. :cool:

Howdy Governmentchz, welcome to my mother room journal.
I took the LED apart and put it back together like that, to make diagnosing the hot spots easy. I have 2 drivers un plugged in the circuit responsible for the hot spot. It still kicks out plenty of light. No more over heating now.

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room - ACDC 20%CBD - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom