Smoke2Js Outdoor in Ground Bio GDP 2011

Hey y'all, Smoke2Js here with another journal. I figured if I have the space I should use it. I had 4 Outdoor Bio GDP seeds sitting around. 3 days in a starter with full sun and just enough water. BAM! all 4 sprouted! I plan on growing them in my garden, right in the ground. The soil is awesome full of worms and nutrients.
025117.JPG

IMG_000136.JPG

Bio GDP is...Grand Daddy Purple
* Classification: Pure Indica
* Optimal environment for growing: Indoors
* Prepares cooler temps.
* 8 to 9 weeks required for flowering.
* Yield between 8 oz and 5 lbs when grown outdoors.
* Susceptible to mites.
* Gardening Skills Required: Moderate
* Medicinal Usages: Stress Relief, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Nervousness, Alzheimer's, Migraines, Headache, Nausea, Depression, Parkinson's Disease, Chronic Pain and Many More
* Granddaddy Purple Buzz Rating: Hashy ,Grape, Body Stone.
* Granddaddy Purple Marijuana Description, Green bud nuggets begin to show purple hues as they mature on Granddaddy Purple cannabis plants. This all-Indica marijuana strain is known worldwide for its many phenotypes that include Grape Ape, Grandaddy Grape Ape and Purple Erkel to name just a few. The strain hails from the Northern Californian hills as it has for more than 20 years. It grows very well indoors, either in water, air or soil. It has a predisposition to be short in bushy, as Indicas will. Extensive branching makes this lady a not-so-good candidate for Sea of Green cultivation. However, she is able to produce heavy yields when left to growing the way she prefers. Indoors, this shrub-like plant will grow up to 3 feet. Outdoors, up to eight. Internodes are tight, leaves are dark green/purple, and overall, Granddaddy Purple is a hardy grower. At all points of the growth cycle, Granddaddy Purple medicinal cannabis is able to be easily worked with. She likes the temperature kept cool, right around 75° F. However, as long as you give her at-least-adequate nutrients, water and lighting, you'll find her to be a vigorous grower. Like a true Indica strain will, Granddaddy Purple weed will give you an incredibly deep body stoning. Count on that.
I will keep y'all up to date as they grow.. I hope I get at least one female out of it . Until then , I'll be :smokin::peacetwo:

i'm in on this,,,, let the growing begin!

medicated,,, and busy,,, yard work sucks,,,,lol... camping soon...

Hey I'm new to the forums and I haven't so much as gone to price anything yet. I am just very interested in learning before attempting anything (or spending any money). Hope you don't mind if I tag along. So I guess I'll start this adventure here as I would love to have a couple cabinets full of some sticky purple someday. Good luck

wow,,,,,we had thunder and lightning last night,,what a show.... it scared my ladies!

Man that sucks i have damage some thought they would never come back turned out real good give it a few for you trash it might be your best of the lot never know well hope is all well in Spikes world :)

Thanks for sharing your short lived grow with us and sorry for the loss of your female plant.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom