Smoked some 5-6 week bud today

Remystemple

so i did a little more trimming at about 5 1/2 weeks of flower. today i decided to try the bud just for the hell of it and i was really surprised. the high lasted long, i was focused and had energy, and no burn out at all. I mean I didn't have a nap after work today and that's just crazy lol. also after 2 small bong hits i was really high.

gained a lot of size in the buds since then, but i'm gonna need to be considering an early harvest at times. i really like a heady upbeat stone.

If you like the high you got, then harvest some early. When fully ripe it will have a different effect in my opinion. I have one outdoor plant that is much further along. I'm thinking of an early partial harvest to prevent smells form escaping the yard. It's a new mix of Cherry Kush X Star Sapphire.

If you like the high you got, then harvest some early. When fully ripe it will have a different effect in my opinion. I have one outdoor plant that is much further along. I'm thinking of an early partial harvest to prevent smells form escaping the yard. It's a new mix of Cherry Kush X Star Sapphire.

It's the one thing a lot of outdoor stealth growers forget to account for. Big healthy flowering plants equal big stank. :yummy:

Early harvests can bring the up high. Be careful harvesting early. Lots of times those effects will change over time. While they may have a nice up part lots of times the high is unfinished.

You can get a early harvest when everything is mostly cloudy with no amber and be ok. DO NOT harvest early if all the trichomes are clear you will probably regret it.

Back
Top Bottom