Smokegarden, Unknown Indica Auto Flower, LED, Soil & Coco, First Time Grower

Bad news ladies and gentlemen. I'm not sure if anyone remembers I said I had small spots not worrying about. Well it's bad I have rust fungus I'll show pics in a bit if let humidity get too hi and temp to low I got complacent. None the less I show pics in a bit. I was reading to not freak out and spray it with antifungal stuff we will see 2 nights it looks like hell. I'll post pics later.

420-magazine-mobile1451846755.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1278150818.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2113709609.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1033561643.jpg

Ok so I have all the weights in and all said and done out of lefty I got about 160 grams dry but about half was grade a to a- the rest was b and c buds on righty only got about 50 grams grade a about 40 grams b and everything else no good . I think it was a junk strain lol. But I got 3 real nice ounces total so that's 3 months of smoke for me not bad. I'll post some pics in the 24 hrs of the buds then can be moved to complete.

Nice looking plant there. I feel that lefty could have gone until the hairs reddened and curled. I see that your light was inspired from GrowMau5. I am thinking of building one myself. How many watts are you pulling from it? Looking great :thumb:
I will check with a meter in the morning. The both of them seemed to have just stopped. I was out of pot and figured I don't know anything about the strain so I chopped it. I can tell a huge difference in genetics and I hope I got all of my over reaction out of my system. I think i maybe was to aggressive in defoliation also I don't like the fabric pots I'm using I see I have salt build up on it has to be part of my problem toward the end.

So here are some bud pics nothing I will tell mom to check out lol. But I got to tell you smoke is good it's a heavy hitter puts me to sleep heavy head buzz it is awesome evening to bedtime bud. It's not even all cured up either I cured half in freezer half in a jar I am impressed with freezer cure. End product is about the same still have a week or so to go in jars for the both but today they taste about the same the pics are super hard nuggs I'll weigh it and get a pic in a bit but I'm pretty happy.

So final thoughts. There are many things that you just don't learn until you do it. I would not suggest a mystery grow for first ever grow. Temperature control is more of a trick than anticipated when the plants get bigger they give off much more humidity as they get bigger be ready. Don't feed to much nutes. Curing is a pain to keep room at 50 rh for weeks I'm thinking of doing bag method. I know why people want to grow more and more. Any how hope you all enjoyed.

Back
Top Bottom