SmokeLake Growing Hard

Same....megacrop. The occasional banana peel tea i boil up. The gorilla breath is not impressive to me, but the the slurricane seems like a winner. Heavy trichomes.

20210204_172726.jpg

20210202_184925.jpg

Same....megacrop. The occasional banana peel tea i boil up. The gorilla breath is not impressive to me, but the the slurricane seems like a winner. Heavy trichomes.

20210204_172726.jpg

20210202_184925.jpg
Wow that looks incredible! Very stoney or does the sativa come thru the buzz and keep it going. Very pretty I like that!!

For me, I pick up a little more of the sativa side, but I harvested a little on the early side, with only a hint of amber. I was running this batch a little longer, to see if I could bring out more indica. Yeah, one of the prettier strains I've had, and very fruity aroma.

I almost shit my pants looking at your outdoor plants... I need to get the drull of my keyboard now excuse me....

Looks like plant of the month material to me lol
I Agree @1969gtx you should enter a pic or 2 of that fine lady in the contest is that her true colour or is the photo effected by an led light source? Such a vivid colour im seeking seeds for that strain whos seeds did you use?

I almost shit my pants looking at your outdoor plants... I need to get the drull of my keyboard now excuse me....
lol Thanks! Ive had some serious outdoor plants mega crop 60gal pots and lots of sun!! Last year some one stole some of my shit they jumped the fence into my back yard and chopped probably 5lbs worth of bud on me. I still got 3.5lbs or so from 5 plants. Really put a damper on my outdoor grow. This year I will try again but with much tighter security!!
Happy 420
:passitleft:

I Agree @1969gtx you should enter a pic or 2 of that fine lady in the contest is that her true colour or is the photo effected by an led light source? Such a vivid colour im seeking seeds for that strain whos seeds did you use?

lol Thanks! Ive had some serious outdoor plants mega crop 60gal pots and lots of sun!! Last year some one stole some of my shit they jumped the fence into my back yard and chopped probably 5lbs worth of bud on me. I still got 3.5lbs or so from 5 plants. Really put a damper on my outdoor grow. This year I will try again but with much tighter security!!
Happy 420
:passitleft:
Well I hope they choked on it. Basteds

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates. My input this year already is not adequate. This is a great site but making a journal i just posted in 3months ago abandoned seems like you got nothing better to do. I will journal elsewhere if this is how active members are treated.

This is an ongoing journal for outdoor I haven’t put more plants out yet. My crop was stolen last fall not much to take pics of. Go ahead and mark it abandoned if

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Did you even look at the last post in February 2021
Im not happy about this.

No worries, I will move it back. We just wanted to make sure you are still being active in it and has not been abandoned. :)

Hello Renee,
I apologize if I came off a bit harsh it just really shocked me that I was deemed inactive enough to be abandoned. Im not as chatty as I was when I started out however I do still contribute positively to the site and wish to continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Thank you for moving my journal back.
I will be sure to update it as spring progresses.
I will be growing TrainWreak, OldSchoolHash Plant, GrandpaStash and PnutButterBreath this summer outside.
Happy 420!

I don’t think it was u being inactive, just no posts in this journal for awhile, and sucks about the last run, I hope next goes better, but at least u got some out of it
Yes it could have been worse. Im going to add some extra security this year.

Mid May 2021 time to get the girls out to stretch their legs and get used to the sun.
E842228B-548E-446E-998B-2E79A47DF34A.jpeg

Papaya
Train Wreak
Peanut Butter Breath
Old School Hash Plant
Grandpa Stash
Feeding lightly with mega crop I think I over fed last year and started out with 3 month old plants they got huge but Im aiming for quality over quantity this year.
Happy 420!!

Heres a pic from yesterday
B389F79E-E34E-42B3-8CDC-DC747F4D2995.jpeg

Heres a pic from today I have waited the last couple years for the plants to need the cage this year I want them to grow through it.
1E3A4793-EC77-450D-BD16-129716C3A41C.jpeg

July is upon us I can see the growth patterns changing as the stretch starts. Trimmed the girls at pot lv cleaned up lower foliage. Did my last round of to snipping and continue to tuck branches into the wire. These girls are gonna be hurricane proof lots of super cropped branches from bending a few casualties but all in all Im happy with how theyre growing. Not to big and lanky yet I feel by mid august when buds start showing these ladies will be quite large!
Happy 420
Happy Canada Day
4BFE6C44-23DE-4FD5-A18F-4C3BAC9813CC.jpeg

PnutButterBreath
TrainWreak
OldSchoolHash Plant
Papaya
GrandpaStash
52A19CA1-9670-4366-8B62-F3FD5F751BD1.jpeg

Some Powdery Mildew rearing its ugly white fuzz has me frustrated to no end. It must be in my back yard and surrounding area to many trees and rotting leaves it happens every year. Most of the girls are ok ive been spraying preventative treatments of neem and potassium bicarbonate and potassium silicate. Had to treat papaya heavily hoping it doesn’t ruin the buds the PM was everywhere overnight when the damn weather turned cool.
Happy420

Back
Top Bottom