Smokemupm8's MYLEY Experience - Next Round! LST Back To Basics

Barppp, Barppp, Barpp - Nang Nang Nang Nang!!! TIMBER!!!!
Yes my friends Myley s had the chop.. She is now ready for the up in smoke tour :high-five: I was a little surprised as to the weight of some of the smaller buds, about baseball size, they weighed an average of 15g each, so maybe 7g dry?
They were bowing the branches but id not thought theyd have held this much, I had to chop her tho I had wanted to leave her bit longer but overnight it seems that on one bud a group of pollen clusters popped up! I was like O_O Is this real?? Id not noticed anything like that the day before, but upon seeing that I decided times up.
Her trichs were cloudy/clear in most smaller buds but I did find some ambers, I may have stressed it by removing a few small lower branches tho I am not sure if it d be due to this as I removed barely 2g of tiny popcorn? Anyway she s done now, got some pics to post up later and then I guess its onto LIL KIM:thumb: She is going well and has already formed 7 main apical tops so this will only increse over coming week or so, then Ill let her go and do her thing..
Thanks for stopping in and final pics to come.. Take it easy guys, Happy Harvesting and will be back soon! Smokemup

Why did I write the same thing?? Hmmm.. Half baked?? -_-

* PHOTO UPDATE - MYLEY AT HARVEST!! *

Well I know this journal has been lacklustre at best, I have had minimal visits from the guys here and only few commented, But either way I am not here for props!
This grow went differently to my others as its base did not form as I intended. My LIL KIM has tho ;) So while chopping thru Myley, I realised that in total she was more bud than stem/leaf material, probably my most solid grow all around, even tho she couldve stood with an extra foot of height..
Ive worked out that for my space I gotta Veg til 3.5 ft or so, then flip aiming for 5+ft total height at harvest. Myley was under 4.5ft in height but had 9 main cola's..
Most buds weighed 15g when trimmed, so hope I dont lose too much, temps are down atm, humidity is about 30%, so maybe just under 2 weeks of dry and then cure process. I think she couldve gone longer, but upon seeing those flowers that was it for me!!
Ok, now to the fun part PICS>>>>>>

DSCF24804.jpg
DSCF24812.jpg
DSCF2482.jpg
These were as solid as the ball, and the smaller buds beside the ball were not much different.
DSCF24833.jpg
DSCF24844.jpg
DSCF24854.jpg
DSCF24872.jpg
DSCF24883.jpg
DSCF24915.jpg
DSCF24963.jpg

AND A QUICK PIC OF MY NEXT PROJECT- LIL KIM>>>

DSCF24972.jpg

See how she has a lot more large branches from the base forming :thumb: Thats what I like to see, these are growing well and I hope to have more than 10 main tops from her. Not sure of the strain but I just hope she produces well and is an ok smoke..
Thanks to all for your support, and will chat soon.. Smokmeupm8:thanks::high-five:

Hello everyone, hope youre all having a happy WEEDSDAY!
Well now its time for me to start over, hopefully with a decent strain and a larger harvest! My new girl, LIL KIM, I moved in to her new house other day, and man - Some thing was wrong with the soil I used as it smelt like sewerage ! I removed as much as I could in case it was toxic and now she s housed in the good soil so hope that it doesnt happen again.
She is looking healthy and is doing good forming a nice set of Apiical tops for me, Im still pulling the top across so I may get about 12 main s hopefully, then I have to make sure I dont over crowd things and keep tabs on any changes in light penetration and growth of her..
As I said previously Ill be Vegging til around 3+ft, aiming for just over 5ft total height 5.5 or 6ft is about where I need to be in order to space her out and get a good amount of growth of bud, not leaf and stem..
Well I gotta boot off for now, I will update soon on LIL KIM, But now this stage of this journal is over!!! Short n sweet?? Maybe not as I havent recieved much attention ?? :( lol.. Its all good, Take care everyone!!! Smokem..:thumb:

Congrats Smoke.

Thanks BAR!!!
Yeah well Ill see how she tokes up, I quick dried some as I dry but it only give light stone feeling, So hoping the larger cola's have more kick!
This grow taught me a couple of things so I am thankful for that and hope I can make up for it with LIL KIM... Thank you for your post bro:high-five: Much appreciated... Take care and chat soon mate! Smokemup..:welcome:

Hi all, how is everyone on this weedend???
Lol.. I am ok and just thought Id update a little on my final weigh in, after a trim up of sum leaf and stem, I decided to see what exactly O' Myley did for me..
AND IM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE>>>>>>> She performed better than one of her concerts!! :thumb: I ended up with slightly more than I expected - pretty much exactly 1lb dry.. Think she was 16g short of that, so all in all a great effort and enforcing the thoughts that i had less stem and leaf material as opposed to bud.
Quality of smoke is average, but I have only sampled popcorn thus far and its been quick dried, I cracked off a nug from a cola before and its not too bad, I aint complaining its better than nothing!!!
So there you go, she did fairly well for her size, hoping that LIL KIM will be set out better with more dominant apical tops.. Anyway have a good one, and will chat soon.. Smokemup:high-five::thanks::420:

Hey guys !! Long time no chat.. sorry for my abscence ,ive not had much goin on of late.
Myley was a great yielder, just over pound n 3 Oz, great smoke n have only just ran dry. Lil Kim on other hand - Well, she grew sum balls ! Holy crap.. i freaked, just on flip time she went funny n then few weeks later i spotted a small cluster. Where theres one, theres mote, so i did my best but i chopped it before maturation n just stripped it.. sum ok smoke but yeah Very dis appointed,in myself really i think it may have been a case of left over pollen getting to it ? So now my space has had a detox n hoping next round will yield me sum fine feminine buds :)
Will update on my current soon, oh, her names "Bindi" which is australian croc hunters daughter s name - Steve irwin, and Bindi as a plant is a weed here so hope that aussie tradition is passed on thru to my weed !! Take care everyone and hope all is growing well.. Smokem..

Hey guys !! Long time no chat.. sorry for my abscence ,ive not had much goin on of late.
Myley was a great yielder, just over pound n 3 Oz, great smoke n have only just ran dry. Lil Kim on other hand - Well, she grew sum balls ! Holy crap.. i freaked, just on flip time she went funny n then few weeks later i spotted a small cluster. Where theres one, theres mote, so i did my best but i chopped it before maturation n just stripped it.. sum ok smoke but yeah Very dis appointed,in myself really i think it may have been a case of left over pollen getting to it ? So now my space has had a detox n hoping next round will yield me sum fine feminine buds :)
Will update on my current soon, oh, her names "Bindi" which is australian croc hunters daughter s name - Steve irwin, and Bindi as a plant is a weed here so hope that aussie tradition is passed on thru to my weed !! Take care everyone and hope all is growing well.. Smokem..

The fuck Smokey, you ARE alive!!!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

The fuck Smokey, you ARE alive!!!

Hey Jimmy !! Yeah mate sorry ive had so much going on lately ive not had time to update everything yet but i adsure you that i have a protoge in the works, she showing sex already just over a month old has 8 mains now aiming for 12 at least for hood yield. Im not gunna Veg to 3.5 ft anymore, even tho i got bigger pot i dont want plant straining to make its buds. My last grow grew balls !! First time in over 16 yrs !! Started making clusters so i hacked it down before it fully matured n spat pollen all over. I sanitised grow space n hoping for a good grow.. My metal halide 400w only puttin out 23,000 lumens. ? Need new one ay !Im thinking of putting my hps on instead, should it still grow or cause stress as i dont want it flippin early..Cherrs everyonre and will be back soon guys with updates .
mokemupm8!!!

Thanks mate.. ive got another gal coming along ill stsrt a new journal soon and update on all thats been going on in my grow world. Cheers for ur posts guys means alot, u still thinkin of me ;) So new journal up in few days ok guyd.. Take it easy and hsppy harvesting !! Smokem..

Back
Top Bottom