Smokemups 2nd 420! Journal & LST Attempt 400w MH/HPS Soil Grow Indica Strain

re: Smokemups 2nd 420! Journal & LST Attempt 400w MH/HPS Soil Grow Indica Strain

Love those childhood memories , watch the purple though. Talking with my garden guru and fellow grower that is one of the most common deficiencies mag def. Although in some I guess it would be normal, plant is a beast already , what size pots are you using for your grows, ie what size was Cindy in 5 gallons seems too small. Chat later bud nice looking plant.
OG

re: Smokemups 2nd 420! Journal & LST Attempt 400w MH/HPS Soil Grow Indica Strain

Yeah Thanks OG!
The purple in this case is natural, as with a few strains.. Some plants show purple if its too cold etc; too, but this is normal IMO - same has happened a few times, and as I put Cal/mag in my soil im fairly certain Im ok..
Cindy was in a 35 Liter pot, and this is 25 L.. Ive regularly gotten 8oz dry from using a 25L pot, sure, more is nice and I may transplant again soon into a round 35L pot - Will see how I feel.
And yeah, Kiksumass is doing as her name suggests:) She s pushing out growth well, and Im finding controlling her is flat out!! She's on a 17/7 light/dark schedule atm..
Cheers for your support and great comments OG!!! Take care buddy, chat soon. Smokemupm8.

Ok seriously Smoke, WTF ARE YOU USING TO MAKE THESE PLANTS GROW SO DAMN BIG IN SUCH SHORT TIME!!!????????? You seriously have the all mighty green thumb:thumb: (That thumb needs to be green on the emoji lol) Very good grow this one. (Yodo voice) :laughtwo:

Im subbed here. Im pushing ppl out the way to get front row seats lol. Hey everyone Im here!!!!!:yahoo:

* KIK's PICS *

Hey everyone, just thought Id put up a couple of pics of Kiksumass, I tried to get shot of the pre-hair pistil that is forming on the node, so Im fairly sure SHEs A SHE!! So this is good news, and the way she is growing and bushing out is crazy.
She needs to be trained a bit in the coming weeks as she s making these branches all main tops, theyre all getting thicker and setting out..
Anyways enough of my rambling guys, here s some pic for now..
2012-11-21_11_52_36.jpg
After more adjusting, she s getting lots of foliage
2012-11-21_11_53_10.jpg
Her base stem:) THICKENING UP!!
2012-11-21_11_51_45.jpg

And finally, I hope you can see up the top of the shoot at the node - a tiny lil single Pre-hair pistil calyx forming:):) NO BALLS!!!
Ok Thanks to everyone for stopping by and for your support this grow. I hope she will start to mature a little and start growing Vert more so from now. FINGERS CROSSED.. Well, take care guys, and will chat soon. Smokemup & Kiksumass..

:) THANKS WIZZY... YOURE A CHAMP!!
It just so happens I LOVE CYPRESS HILL n Dr. Greenthumb is my phones ringtone!! Lol..So yeah, maybe some of that has rubbed off??
But in all honesty, I do sort of see my plants do come along fairly fast compared to some? I only use basic methods mate, nothing that some great secrect..
Usually, I germinate a seed in paper towel, when it pops, plant it, keep it in cup til roots are good then transplant into final pot..
In my soil - THIS MAYBE SOME REASON MY PLANTS ARE HEALTHY- I use a Humus soil,100% organic - that contains active N,P,K as it breaks down and is able to help feed your plant. I use this, with a pot mix, some Cal/mag. And I use Pea straw mulch sometimes in it too, but not this time.. The only thing I feed them once theyre big enough for final pot, is some seaweed extract.
The product I kno of is Seasol, plant conditioner which contains basically no N,P,K but essential trace elements and such to feed the plant and keep the soil active. There s a FEEDING version of this called ' Powerfeed ' which is the same stuff, but has N,P,K and Amino acids,proteins and stuff to build the plant..
Thats all they get up until the plant is around the height I want for flowering.. Then it gets some extra P&K in her mix, and also Ive found a trace element mix thats got basically everything if needed, but normally dont need to, I only used a few different extra things on Cindy for the deficiency I thought I had which was actually damage from Golden syrup.
So this is all Im afraid mate.. No secret recipe, I keep my temps about 25-32*C during the day, and about 12-15*C night and a RH of about 50%, It will be down now its summer here.. With Cindy I had RH reading of upto 72% at stages for days during flower..
Then theres the lighting I use, a Hi-output CFL for seedlings and they like this light and grow up well from sprout. Then once theyre set out or whatever, Under the 400w MH and -they grow til theyre ready to go!! Then in a matter of weeks they go BOOM!! And suddenly theres a plant there:)
THIS IS ALL THE INFO I CAN REALLY PROVIDE TO YOU ALL?? I LIKE TO ( Keep It Simple Smokemup ) so try not to do TOO MUCH!
Cheers for your great comments mate:) It s very HUMBLING to hear things like this, Im no PRO but I have just listened and learned from the old guys I knew when I was young.. And also from the great guys here who inspired me to EVEN TRY AN LST IN THE 1st PLACE!!!
Now Im doing another.. Just hoping to get a similar result so hopefully i might be able to weigh ALL my bud dry this time!!
So cheers and i do appreciate everyones comments, good or bad, I still got things to learn, but as i dont needto at this point, I havent delved too deep into other methods etc;
OK, Im goin to go kick back and watch 21JUmpst 'Trippin Major Ballsack!! Have a good one mate.. SMOKEMUP

Lol.. Yeah, Its come along ok, but really, she was slowed down at the start of her growth as I wasnt fully goingto continue with them if got big yield, so the forces that be kept em alive during like 18hrs dark and crap so they still looked perky and ready to go, and once she started out, I let her go the same as Cindy then tethered her. She s actually like 22 days old from sprouting, so that puts it into comparison I guess, she may have been larger now if she was given proper light from the start. But Im hoping that as with Cindy, now that her base is like this, She should just go UP!! Not sure if shell make the height of Cindy but as long as I get her Primary branches into full light Im sure Ill get some good bud again.. Well, I can HOPE I DO ANYWAY:) Well Geez, I keep finding myself saying THANKS - Feel like a BROWN NOSE!!
But As I said to a member before, Ive somewhat secluded myself at home until all is well here again, so this has been my escape and gives me some distraction from my constant train of thought.
ALRIGHTY THEN, I GUESS ITS THAT TIME OF THE MONTH - Im off, be good or good at it!!! Cya mate, thanks guys. Smokemupn Kiksumass..

:popcorn:

Damm Looking Good there mate, Bushy thing she is love that in a plant. Got the D.E. put on the soil and with my time frame went for the SNS you had told me about, THANKS A TON. Just did the surface soak and we will see make more sense than nutes. and they have a systemic version that you put in the soil when you plant and when those little bastards take their first bite they die, Need to mail you some, lol. Thanks again.Look forward to this plant when she is flowering will be a beauty for sure. Peace and Happy growing mate. Peace OG.

Fish.. Hey buddy!! How are you doing?
Hope all is well.. Im ok, Loving the sun atm:):) Just been mixing some CD s for cruisin round. Just finished tuning my Amps and getting the sound balanced through the car.. Hard with 6 interior speakers and 2 in the boot with the Sub woofer. But its sounding clear up loud from outside the car SO THATS SWEEET! IM DOING MY PART FOR THE COMMUNITY BY SPREADING THE BASS AROUND!!
Nuthin better than some chronic on a sunny day cruising around with NO PURPOSE AT ALL:):) Just to waste petrol and smoke some rubber..
LOVE THE SUMMER... Im outta here!! Wish the beach was closer:( Later guys. Smokemup..

THANKS OG:):)
Cool mate, glad you got some DE and the SNS stuff! There were 2 products as you said, and 1 I was going to get was the soil drench one I think, its made from Rosemary oil?? Is that right? But yeah, the DE by itself will kick some but but now you should have adequate protection from nearly most pests you may encounter during growing. I tried to get some SNS products but they cant ship here yet :( But all good so far, Ive only seen 1 or 2 F/gnats since my mrs decided to breed some in our pantry!! So I hope I should be fine, and Ill be putting Perlite on top soil soon in case..
And yeah, KIKSUM is getting fairly large now, and I hope in the next 2 weeks or so that she will be on the way to MASSIVENESS:) Dunno how big this strain will get, but Im keen to see what she will do under my care.. MAYBE SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST! But will pray other wise! lol.
Cheers to everyone for the great support and posts from all who have liked the look of my couple of grows here.. IM HAPPY TO HAVE MET YA ALL AND BIG CONES FOR YOU ALL!!! Be Good or Good at it.. Smokemup n Kiksumass..:thumb::420:

THANKS OG:):)
Cool mate, glad you got some DE and the SNS stuff! There were 2 products as you said, and 1 I was going to get was the soil drench one I think, its made from Rosemary oil?? Is that right? But yeah, the DE by itself will kick some but but now you should have adequate protection from nearly most pests you may encounter during growing. I tried to get some SNS products but they cant ship here yet :( But all good so far, Ive only seen 1 or 2 F/gnats since my mrs decided to breed some in our pantry!! So I hope I should be fine, and Ill be putting Perlite on top soil soon in case..
And yeah, KIKSUM is getting fairly large now, and I hope in the next 2 weeks or so that she will be on the way to MASSIVENESS:) Dunno how big this strain will get, but Im keen to see what she will do under my care.. MAYBE SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST! But will pray other wise! lol.
Cheers to everyone for the great support and posts from all who have liked the look of my couple of grows here.. IM HAPPY TO HAVE MET YA ALL AND BIG CONES FOR YOU ALL!!! Be Good or Good at it.. Smokemup n Kiksumass..:thumb::420:

You nailed it Clove oil and Rosemary oil. But it works on contact. Like the look of the systemic too. If there is anything I can help you with from this end of the world let ME KNOW< BE MORE THAN WILLING TO HELP MATE. Bust some bass and have a good blunt and a litle Turkey , wait that may be an American thing. Peace OG

Smokem great post on your nutes. That is what I kinda missed on Cindy's grow. I was able to read the old info but it is easier to understand while the journal is in progress.

THANK YOU HEAPS FOR YOUR GESTURE MATE!!
And yeah, on contact is usually most effective, but I did find that there were a few larvae that matured and came up through the Perlite, which was handy I had the DE dust on top as when they crawled through the Perlite they got covered in DE:) Suckers!! Lol..
And yeah, ITS DA SAME HERE BRO! BLUNTZ, BOURBON n BITCHES!!! Well, I aint drink much any more, but I am a Bourbon man, Cougar was my fave - Wild Turk makes me Punchy:):) My mrs hates me on it, if I say Im drinking that, she says AHH SHIT REMEMBER WHAT YA DID LAST TIME AHH NO!! And that makes me stop n think..Hmmm?? Maybe just a glass then.. lol
But as Im usually with my son, I dont like to drink, bcos Im the only driver in our house I cant afford to risk any accidents or injury to my child, thats paramount IMO. Its bad enough smokin, but Im a long term smoker who - EVEN IN MY MRS OPINION, Is a SAFE driver NO MATTER WHAT STATE IM IN! She s been with me back in the day when I have been BLOTTO and have still managed to drive for 3hrs at night smashed as without incident time n time again. THE POLICE SCREWED THAT ON ME THO! I only just got my Learners back at 25:) But I now wont get behind the wheel with my kids if I was too baked or whatever.. And I cant afford to lose my licence as i work and need to travel for it.. So my party days are limited now:( Oh well, wouldnt change it!!
Anyways, cheers again OG, youre a gun! Hoping ya ganja grows great and ya get merrily baked:) Be cool, Later OG, Smokemup..:thumb:

Hi buddy!!
Yeah, I actually listed and documented, pretty much EVERYTHING I fed Cindy on last journal, down to scratchin her but basically!!
But I knkow what you mean, It saves you having to jump back page after page to look for relevant info.. But yeah, my nutrient list is quite small, I only have good soil, and some nutrients with N,P,K and the seaweed extract IMO , Is the SHYT!!! PLant seems to love it.. I LIKE DRINKIN IT TOO... Bahahha - YUCK! Thats a horrid thought! But yeah it does seem to do something either to soil, or plant or both..
If theres anything you feel you may wanna clarify just ask me bro, all good, if ya dont ask ya dont know..
GANJA FOR ALL THIS XMAS.. BUT NO, IM NOT DONATING MY NEXT HARVEST TO CRIME!! ( i hope ) Well, take care SPRINGA, and have a good one.. Later mate, Smokemup..

Ahh.. So, youre a fellow Seasol user too???
Good stuff IMO:):) Cheap and plants thrive off it.. The Powerfeed seems to be pretty good, Ive gotten good results from Seasol over time. Have you been using it long?
As you may know, getting products here can suck balls at time. But Ive managed to scrape through til now with basic food for my girls, and Ive found usually its the soil that is the pre-curser to good plants, As when I used to make soil years back, My nutrient knowledge was jack shit, and I used bad soil to grow plants and theyd show problems before flower every time.. Until I was skooled some, and then I stuck to what I knew. The HUMUS soil being my main ingredient for years is great stuff. If you ever happen to pass some have a look at a bag and have a read.. ME LIKEY VERY MUCH:)
Anyways, hope ya get your set up sorted, you seem to be doing alot of ground work atm, clones etc; with what you have, are planning a perpetual grow? Or just random ones over the year?? As If I were you, and wanting to try maintain some stealth, Id go random, and you really should just pop sum beans and go a grow with a few plants sprouted at same time. Work out if your gunna make a screen or not and then BANG - Youre ready for action! Maybe a SCROG would be good in your space as you may be able to produce similar to Ice-muds with good results.. Let me know:) Take it easy mate. Chat soon. Smokemup

YES.. Merry Thanksgiving day to you too WIZZY:)
lol.. What you up to mate?? Are you baked? Coz Im high as a kite:)

Back
Top Bottom