Smokemups 3rd LST Grow - Lucy - Unknown Bag Seed

Re: Smokemups 3rd LST Grow - Lucy - Unknown Bag Seed - Blue Planet Nutrients

Ahh Screw the fine mate!!
Ill fight it and once I give my version of events with video evidence, as they came to the property so I have all his asshole-demeanor right there for all to see. He went from all happy to Mr. Meinfurher in 2 secs ay - Just bcos I didnt give i didnt hand plate to him.. HAHA I HOPE I BEAT IT ILL PHOTO COPY MY LETTER AND STICKYTAPE IT TO THEIR WALL!!
Enough of that crap anyway - Guess what??????

TIMMMMBBBBEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nang nang nang nang ( that was my chain saw )...
Yep, She s a goner now, say bye bye to LUCY everyone :rip::sorry: It had to be done, No longer could she taunt me with her purple illusions! :)
I got stuck into her, She is under my goal weight IMO, I dont know for sure et, But I feel like I have minimal of the good green herb. I did manage a small resin ball, I rollled that thru tobacco to get it off scissors and help burn it and it gave me a great high and nice taste, its still hanging around after 4 rips, but not killa stuff Im baked??
Upon harvest it was evident that she was infact some purple or maybe a Berry of some kind cross... The buds have deep purple in ALL of them, looks wikid good. The cola's had some wight to them - nothing special - it felt like I may just get over 8oz give or take 1 or 2 :/
I will be happy to get into some of her, see what the smoke quality is like, Im still yet to fully check the trichs I couldnt before, But what I did find is the single calyx that forms near the buds had turned orange!! That looked cool - like golden sparkly diamonds:):)
She may have had another 10 days or so to finish off her flower fully, I believe it may not have been getting good light as Im pretty sure the ballast is screwwed as it is old and made the light pulse, not normlly tho! So Ill replace that and go from there.
My sprout has taken on steroids guys!!! She is BIG already, overnight her leaves spread out to now just about to the edge of the new pot she s in;) That mad:woohoo:
Hoping she will keep it up, and guess what, Her veins and stuff are..... Yep, you guessed it - PURPLE! The same as Lucy started out.. Hmmm, Hope I get another crack at this strain if it smokes well. I wont break the main stem next time. I hope.
Willl be posting again soon ok guys, thanks to everyone for your support thru this grow:welldone::thanks::clap::clap:
Be cool and be in touch... Smokemup

Lol.. Thanks Invi,
And yeah thats it Rico - MOTHER TERESA:):) Massive 8ftx8ft monster.. AWWWW YEAHHHH!!!!! Thanks guys, Ill do my best to get some pics of the trichs and her colors. Have a good one!! Smokemupm8:thanks::high-five:

I Love your writing style, mr. mupm8 :thumb:

Well done. Keep fightin' that fine and showing us what's possible.

Plusreps for the chainsaw noises. Yeeee Haw :)

nag nag nag. Your chainsaw sound like, nah, I won't say it... ;)

* LUCY s LAST HURRAH - HARVEST DAY *

Well here we are again guys, at that time of the month where a man must make the call to kill his girl... Even tho you ve cared and nurtured it, gave it its first trim, first topping..And its now grown into a mature young woman with a head full of golden red hairs... So you have to make the decision, We need to go our separate ways oh great ganja girl, I AM SORRY FOR WHAT IM ABOUT TO DO:(
ON A BRIGHTER NOTE - NOW ILL HAVE SOME WEED TO SMOKE SOON!! :):):)
The dicision to harvest Lucy was not an easy one, I thought she had more time to go, maybe 7 - 14 days, But as things werent right IMO - I had a few things like a possible shitted ballast, and her growth was minimal but I do think she couldve gained a bit more, not much ( i hope ) but yeah, as her Protoge' is nearing its time of recconing I also needed to do things bit earlier than later.
Her colors were mad, some really nice deep purple in the buds and leaves as I said before, and Ive seen some amber trichs among the cola's, no more than 5% tho, the rest are fully cloudy and some have clear stalks & cloudy tops.
There were lots of miniture nugs that I threw away, But latere decided to trim some off it and maybe got another 6g of cruddy nugs Ill mash together later with some other bud.
I tried to take pics to show her size, But was over come with " I couldnt be stuffed " so theres some more bad snaps in this lot!! BUT THOSE WHO KNOW ME< KNOW - Thats how I roll!!:riskybusiness: lol .. But hope there should be some you can see the purple on, I didnt see any bananas, which tells me she wasnt too late in harvest, and that she COULDVE swollen some more. I couldnt really tell her full condition and thats something Im working on changing for next round.. OH QUIK NOTE: duz it matter if you use a MH globe Horizontally?? Im planning on doing that this time around with a new hood.. I think it would help spread the light better - like my smaller CFL Cage-light! :)
OK - Settle down guys, I hear you all saying " Enough dribble, get to the blurry pics! "
Well here yo go, here s a few snaps of my Lucy s last night as a complete plant;) :hug: BEHOLD :hug:

2013-07-04_13_23_34.jpg
2013-07-04_13_23_52.jpg
2013-07-04_13_24_21.jpg
Blurry Full Shot attempt?? :)

2013-07-04_13_23_41.jpg
2013-07-04_13_24_01.jpg
They leant on each other 4 supprt!
2013-07-04_13_24_35.jpg
2013-07-04_13_24_28.jpg
Most of the colas on my gal...
2013-07-04_13_26_22.jpg
See how her stem was nice & thick until after the bandaid???
2013-07-04_13_26_48.jpg
2013-07-04_14_25_51.jpg
Nearly as wide as my hand..
2013-07-04_14_38_54.jpg
2013-07-04_14_39_15.jpg
2013-07-04_17_42_21.jpg
2013-07-04_17_42_48.jpg
Purple tinges clear on undersides:) Nice!!
2013-07-05_14_47_35.jpg
2013-07-05_14_47_44.jpg

And heres a few more final snaps as some were hung and such, they look nice I salvaged as much as I could but it wasnt worth my time..
2013-07-05_14_47_53.jpg
2013-07-05_14_48_05.jpg
2013-07-05_14_48_28.jpg
2013-07-05_14_51_10.jpg
2013-07-05_14_50_56.jpg

AND THERE YOU HAVE SOME INSIGHT INTO WHAT I SPENT THE DAY DOING WHILE LISTENING TO DR>GREENTHUMB N SUM GREAT TRIMMING TUNEZ;)
Now, for the grand finale I have a couple pics for you to see how this new girl on the block, Teresa Green is doing...

2013-07-05_14_49_56.jpg
2013-07-05_14_50_07.jpg
2013-07-05_14_50_37.jpg
2013-07-05_14_50_27.jpg

Her leaves are wide and her nodes are tight, she is loving the twin 6500k's atm!! Ive had to raise it as I need her to stretch now in prep for LST!!!!!!! This journal will stay active for the mean time until all is done and dusted...
Thank you for taking the time to drop by and have a look at my Lucys ( somewhat average ) harvest pics.. And to all who have given me support and advice I am ETERNALLY GREATFUL:thanks::thanks::welldone::thanks::thanks:
Will talk to you all soon, Have a good one! Oh and Ill be sure to add a smoke report soon ok.. Im trying to main tain a good RH as I really hope to not get any PM as the temps are cooler outside, so Im just checking them over, my heart sinks when I look at the small bounty I have:rolleyes3:rolleyes3 But you never know I may not lose much weight during dry/cure, but I think I may be outta smoko before my next pull.. FINGAZ CROSSED + PRAYING TO GANJA GOD FOR A PLENTIFUL END WEIGHT:Namaste: Cheers guys, Adios amigos until next time..
Hakuna matata Smokemup:high-five::passitleft:

Cheers Rico!!!
Yea well now Ive just gotta dry her properly and cure.. The RH is crazy atm about 67% NOT GOOD IMO.. I like about 45%, and temp of 15*C or so, I know then I dont have to worry about mold or PM as much.
I hope she is some nice smoke bro!! Have a good one matey, Catch ya. Smokem:thumb:

Much appreciated Miwa;)
Well my nxt gal is flying into Veg atm, So wont be long til she s under my MH!! Another week or 2 max, then she ll be started her LST around then.
In regard to the pot, I dont need to go much larger as this is the same Volume as I grew Cindy ( my biggest here ) in, when I removed Lucy from her pot, her roots still hadnt fully reached a big pile in the bottom as I had rocks in the base so they were shorter and thicker with out as many fine roots, which was surprising, She was STUNTED IMO due to the main stem snap. Or she wouldve hit 6ft easy as my previous gals, well Lucy did reach just on 5ft so I give her her props, But my stoopid idea of tethering her for a sec was a bad call and one Ill do my best to Avoid!!
And for the next grow, Im running my MH horizontally rather than Vertically - As I think that may give me a focussed light spread rather than all side lighting being wasted, What are your thoughts mate?? Or anyone else??
Cheers, Smokemupm8

THanks Miwa..
Thats what I was thinkin too.. As from using CFL's and such I noticed the light spread on certain types of globe, from spiral to rectangular shaped tubes, So thats what gave me the thought of ditching my shitty round hood and using the Batwing style and going horizontal:thumb: So we will see how my Teresa reacts to the MH in a week or so.
I am not really keen on a bigger pot, its a 35 L pot, and thats grown me a 6"5ft H X 4.5ft W X 2.5ftD. The only thing thats been altered to affect my grow is with my last girl before this, Kiksumass, She was vegged for a shorter period and didnt get to the same height as her predecessor, Cindy ( 6'5 ft ) but she still gave me 16.5 Oz dry @ 4'4ft H X 4.5ft W X 2.5ft D..
And with this grow, Lucy, her main stem snapped and her growth beyond that was stunted IMO badly - As you can see from the pics I posted at the stems uptil the point where the bandage is, the stems are thicker and look good but after that, theyre quarter the size!! And the amount of growth she put out from these was minimal at best, So I really had around half a plant! This will most likely be the reason that Ill probably get only 8oz max from my guesstimates... I am only keen on it atm cos Im outta smoke, We smoked 12 friggin Ounces in just over 4mnths??? WTF!! That sounds ludicrous, But when ur partners a chimney you burn twice the fuel!!
I still gasp when I say that out loud, how the the bong mustnt have been far from my reach it seems:/
My next journal for Teresa, Should be another ACCEPTABLE grow for me if things that Ive changed go to plan, as she is starting out as a large looking plant, coming from being the smaller of the 2 original sprouts I popped. Now she s quite the little mover and her size is a good sign IMO and I am hoping to do better with her.
But the smoke of this plant will be interesting - I am hoping it at least gives me some reason to smile.. Photos and close ups of trichs are great but the proof is in the smoke, If you gotta smoke tonnes-it aint no fun!!
Cheers guys for dropping in and for leaving some feed back;) MUCH APPRECIATED.. And KJ, Ill have weight for you soon as theyre ready! But lets assume 5 -6 Oz.... pooor me... this ll be a challenge imma tellin ya!!
Wish me luck that maybe suddenly the prik who stole my buds from Cindy breaks back in - But he PUTS weed in my house!! That d be ok I guess?? Well maybe Id punch him once he went to leave and Id gotten my weed..
MUCHOS GRACIOS AMIGOS I AM NOT SPANISH OLA!! Smokemupm8..

* DODGY FIRST MACROs :) *

Ok well I took a couple of snaps, not with my Magnif. yet but I will get CLOSE-UP TRICH pics for ya's!:thumb:
Here s a few semi close ups, hope you can see some nice coloring or trichs in there:/
I HAVE SOME NEAR TRAGIC NEWS - I WENT TO INSPECT ON TERESA BEFORE AND SHE DIDNT LOOK RIGHT......
Closer I got I noticed a CFL had dropped down onto her top leaf and had started to burn her, I hope I caught it quick enough that she has no major damage, So far I can only notice a small spot of light brown and a slight tinge on the top cola's newest leaves.
:( PLEASE GANJA GODS DONT LET HER BE SEVERELY HURT!! Id be spewing if I now have hindered her growth, over the next couple days Ill find out guess.
Here s some snaps anyway:
2013-07-06_17_01_27.jpg
2013-07-06_17_03_15.jpg
2013-07-06_17_01_34.jpg
2013-07-06_17_03_08.jpg
2013-07-06_17_03_00.jpg

Thanks for stopping by again guys, Oh and Ill be starting the next journal once the setup is clean and re-done to some degree, Ive already made 2 alterations which I believe will give me better lighting and also more reflected light with some insulation.
Ive not gone Tropppo on it, just a nice simple DIY job;) I LOVE EM..Well, except when your light drops onto your plants head...
Chat soon peeps, Smokemup

gotta watch the lights..even cfls..yeah 35 L should work..ok..how about extending veg time..nope...may run out of smoke..well i ran out of ideas..might have to grow another strain to get a lb+...we'll get there...

Cheers mate!
And today looking at Teresa, I think I was just fortunate enuf to have minimal damage, theres a couple burnt spots on 1 leaf, and then one side of a leaf blade has minor burn so she should be fine:):)
Maybe couple days to grow out of it but I hopefully havent hurt her much more than what she is showing? And yeah well I have had to change a couple things this grow for the BETTER..
And Im sure that this gal will give me another pound, Im vegging her til 4ft.. No time restraints this time..She will grow me a pound or I shall stop growing ganja!!! YOU HEAR ME GANJA GOD?? Plz give me big buds:adore::adore:
Smokemup n Teresa

Ok Miwa,
Your callin' me out - Well firstly, Ill say that I will DEFINATELY be Vegging until she is at a MINIMUM height of 3.5ft tall. So in answer to your question Ill respond by saying that Ill Veg her until at least 3.5 ft and upto 4 if she s growing well still:) Gotta give em room to spread their wings so as Ive said Ive done a revision of my grows of late, lots of scribbled bits of info here n there, But among all this chaos is exactly what I need, So even with the BAD things that have happened to my grows or what Ive done or not, Ive manage to get some good results. But the basics are where I have to go back to, and as Ive added some insulation and more reflective material, changing my MH to horizontal in her Batwing hood. Also, Ive made sure that she cant push the doors open!! As Im losing light and letting in pests, So Ive just tidied things up and hoping that nxt round will be of benefit not put me backwards yield wise.. But see, Ive already had a near death experience burning her pretty little head :( I know she s gunna get me bak later for that! lol..typical woman..
But seriously if the burn marks that are showing are all that is damaged, She should be fine in a week as its not too terrible looking, She just made it - another 2 min or so and she d be toast I rekn? So lucky I caught her at that stage really. Ill put a pic up soon for your opinions.
Her roots are already at the base of her new pot :) Theyre nice, white and thick, just like little octopus tentacles... Reaching for greatness tho! So when I plant her in her final pot ( 35L ) she should love it, as I have plenty of HUMUS SOIL;);) Last grow had minimal Humus in it, and was a very airy soil, not that its a bad thing in some cases but I prefer it to hold some of its water rather than it running straight thru it, I think out of every 10L I watered Lucy with, Id get about 7 back in runoff? So thats 3 Litres of sustained water/feed absorbed by the soil in 48-72 hrs, Which I feel is a tad too airy.. By the time your nearing 72 hrs the soils bascally bone dry - the fungus gnats liked it on the top soil as it was dry so quick and was loose which gave em great places to hide in.. I HATEem X( Im planning on placing pest strips in from Day 1 in her final home and will try to get this show back on the road!!
As long as my new gal Teresa hasnt sustained any terminal damage and only shows what she is at this stage I rekn Ill be ok and will be fine to get her into the 1+ pound dry area again. And I really am hoping for some different strain and will give me some good stinky nugs;) HAVE A GOOD ONE GUYS< > Cheer for stopping and will chat soon.. Later Peeps, Smokemup:thumb::welcome:

* BURN BABY BURN!! *

OK well heres the couple of pics I promised of Teresa's horrific injury sustained to a CFL blow to the head:( We re all devistated as you d expect but the ganja family is strong and hopefully she ll grow on strong!
LONG LIVE TERESA TOKES A-LOT:

2013-07-07_12_57_24.jpg
2013-07-07_12_57_50.jpg
2013-07-07_12_57_38.jpg

Im hoping that the leaves will be ok, luckily the main head isnt that damaged hope the leaves will live long enough for her to replace em or I may even have to trim em anyway for the LST soon. Anyways cheers guys, OH AND HERES ONE FOR THE FANS!!:bravo:
facebook_897893005.jpg

Bahaha.. Aussie Pride;) Smokemup

* Running Dry - Early smoke Report *

Hey everyone, I know Ive posted alot of dribble today, But thought Id fill you in on some thing I came across before.. My magnifier s batteries were nearly dead so I changed em and then inspected the buds.
Each cola was IMO - adequately mature, the trichs while there were some clear stalks, had cloudy - to some ambers ;) So I finally got to see what she s holding. The Trichs are very abundant and I was happy to find more amber than I thought, As Im running on my last 1gram of C99xPR, I desperatly headed for the smaller trim area where they had constant air, theyre dry but not proper dry - obviously and anyways, it had a crud smell until touched - Seems to be a thing with me? So I grabbed a couple and chopped away, Sticky:) And then I got ready to toke some, It has a very distinct nearly minty taste - upon exhale you can really taste it and it also comes with some kick!! Ive only ripped a couple and its gotten me more stoned than my C99, THO THAT MAY BE COS ITS BEEN MY STAPLE SUPPLY, and im sort of Immune to it if ya know what I mean. It still gets you stoned but not as heavy as the first 6 ounces :/ Man that still irritates me thinking that smokin 12 Oz in a few mnths - ITS RIDICULOUS! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??? AHAHAARRRGGGHH :'( Im on fire!! Im on fire Arrghh help me..holy bat balls, why god why must I need to be stoned to be able to function in society??
So yeah now I rekn my latest harvest will quite possibly disappear before I have a chance to give a final weigh in.. :cheer::cheer: YAY For Me I hear you say!! Hell no thats not good, not good at all.. Stupid single plant grows suck!! I admit it, there you go I said it.. Waaahaaaa.. Boo hoo for me..
Soon my friends, soon... Patience is a virtue, but action is a Neccessity.. So in time my grows may increase by 1 or 2 tomato plants...
Enough whinging, Sorry guys, I feel I have failed - Sure I may get some bomb smoke but as Im planning on Teresa being larger it depends on the rate of growth she can produce given best conditions I can?? i would need 1.5 pounds to make up for this grow, So thats a goal - 1.5Lb Plant -O- Saurus ;)
Can he do it?? Will he fail, Will he burn his plants head off OR will he water the plant and it spontaneously combust?? ALL THESE QUESTIONS WE MAY NEVER KNOW.. Sorry guys, we ll all just have to wait n see what ' THE MAN ' says.....
Catch ya's, Smokemup:thumb: ( << this guys crazy <<<

Back
Top Bottom