Smokemup's Latest Grow - Going For 1+lb! 400W MH/HPS - Soil - Indoor

Hey jam...
Thanks for your opinion, I am prob rippin her down still :) I was contemplating removing her 1.5ft tops, as theyre burnt a bit so yeah could do that and leave the lower tops few days I guess... BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT???
I got 2 new sprouts:):) WOO HOO:thumb: Double grow this time... Big things are coming.. Cheers buddy and drop by again, Smokem

Ledr, She may not be finished, If I were to actually give an estimate on her look I d say she could go +60... The prob is I am impatient and unhappy with her buds...
My fault or not - I wanna get this going properly;) I now have 3 MH set ups on hand and alot of CFL's:high-five: So as I now have 2 seeds that have gremed , Of different strains too :thumb: So I AM KEEN AS MUSTARD..
I may as said take her largest tops or since Ive really lifted my 600w up they may be fine for the next few days, Shes nearly at 60 days now tho? The pics are not current..
Cheers buddy.. Will drive byu soon.. Smokemup

Hey Aztec!
Yeah well Ive always used the 30 L pots, to grow my girls - even Cindy which was my largest producer.. So that I am comfy with, She has thick tree like roots uptop but the base has the ends of the nice white root tips among weaves of finer web like roots.
Her PH is much better - 6.3, down from 8.0...And 10 oz is not much mate - depends on ur patience and space, I know what I can do but this grow I did not follow my own advice and got distracted and really wasnt paying 100% attention to what I was doing.
Now I have 2 new different germed seeds and reckon theyre both gunna be going til harvest:cheer: I can do it and if I cut the time down, but have 2 plants, I need only 8oz P/plant to gain my pound:) Easy peasy!!!! Or Ill go Troppo and go BIG with twins:) Tho I will possibly be using my new 400w box & my other 400W and BOO - BAM - 2 big mama's!!
Maybe going Dual Spec all thru with both boxes.. Big things are coming, Big things.. Well I hope so anyway matey!! Cheers for your nice comments bro.. Much appreciated! Chat soon, Smokem..

Cheers Dooski..
Yeah she is ok but I get this bad feeling and react with out thinking thru properly.. Hoping that she may still have a small bloom left in her but I cant see her gainging alot in say 5 days? May do but not sure, ohhh the pain of it all. Who d have thunk growing a weed could get complicated???
Will drop by for a chat soon buddy. Have a good one! Smokem..:high-five:

Sorry to hear about the nanners Bro, My last grow I was picking nanners for a month, Not one seed and the weed was really good, but picking nanners off of two plants for a month sucked!

Hope you come by my new journal soon, talk to ya soon.:blunt:

Hi everyon3!! Im back finally, soory been away so long, got so much to catch up to.. Well this grows harvest fell way short of 1.5 lb, got 13 oz. Grew her too big and made silly mistakes from which i hope to change. The smoke is great, better than what i had to toke when i was out. Oh i found a tub of Lucy s buds cured for 6 mnths was STOKED.. Got bakef as was a happy camper, i still got half tub;)
Anyway I am now the proud father of another green girl, Myley.. Yes, cos ive bent her over already snd she looks hot, but gotta wait til she matures a bit more.. The plant i mean! Shes already into LST has her first opposing main branch out as big as the original, not trimming her much during veg this time,only neccesary ill be taking off branches that arent going to perform i think the key is to do that during mid veg not much in flower. My soils better i hope, and if im lucky she will maintain her growth and im going to try to provide each branch as much light ss i can.
Just going off how she looks, ibelieve she s a Sativa and her structure is among the best ive grown so far, she was raised under CFL s as usual, i got a horizontal 400w box& ballast in one that hung horizontally i thought light spread may be better but i ended up with the china hat again in the end. Also i was unsure if the other in built ballast would work the lamp to its optimum. It was a small unit, but yeah just didnt think light was spread as good. Ill be back up on here soon guys with new journal n pics of Myley & harvest pics :) Take care, Happy Harvesting n Christmas!!

YES ITS OFFICIAL!!!! IM BACK IN THE HIZZOUSE!!!
Welcome my friends back to my journal where I tried and failed to hit 1.5lb :) IM DA MAN! So as i said I dropped about 13 oz from her, I still got alot of trim left if needed, but her amount of bud is abit, taking up alot of bags;) Her protege' MYLEY - well, she is a pretty interesting young girl, She has the looks - But can she come thru in the end??
And yeah I left last girl teresa, go for about 62 days flower in total, She was looking great while she was alive, but her buds where hollow once dried. It upset me I didnt end up with least 1 pound from her, but I learned my limitations thats for sure!!
Already with Myley I am training and trimming her at her optimum time in veg ( early on! ) so she grows as I need, But properly set out to give mains preference, and getting the top canopy in a nice, packed tight top of buds;)
Her shape now after the response from my initial LST is AWSUM, Ive removed 2 branches from her and only 4 leaves, took one today dark green and broad with 11 fingers:):) GOOD SIGNS GUYS!! Now, I am aware of the nutrient issue i caused and had subsequent PH drama, well this time its basic light feed, and plain water, letting her build her self up during early veg with my trim/training then she can just grow free for over 6 weeks until nearing flower.. I am confident with my 400w HPS more so than the 600w, its a newer combination, old ballast is from 96'. Not sure if it still powers globe adequately?? Anyway, Im starting my New grow journal, I will be in touch with yo guys soon ok, So ill be on here til we all get upto speed! THANKS EVERYONE:thumb: Chat Soon, Smokemupm8:welcome:

* LAST FEW PICS OF TERESA *

Ok, So here you can see how she was and then how she was as dried.. Theyre different hangers too btw :) Smokes good, better than most that I sampled while I was dry. So thats enought for good ol me!
Enough chit chat, Heres a final look at my gal.. for now:)

DSCF23092.jpg
Just before harvest, maybe 1 weeks prior..
DSCF23262.jpg
Pile of nuggage:)
DSCF23362.jpg
DSCF23281.jpg
DSCF23232.jpg
DSCF23241.jpg
DSCF23222.jpg
DSCF23213.jpg

Well that was Teresa s tribute to my smoking future;) She did ok considerring I killed her with LOVE.. Well NUTES, but it was outta love, OF BIG BUDS.. Oh and here s my new born girl, Myley - 1 week, under twin 6500k's - sneekpeek ::
DSCF23371.jpg

ISNT SHE JUST THE CUTEST THING YOU EVER SAW???!@! Check out my new journal, which Ill create soon, SMOKEMUPS MYLEY EXPERIENCE ... THANKS TO ALL AT 420! and also thanks for all the support... Chat soon everyone! Smokem...

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom