SmokerJoe's Indoor Organic Soil Bagseed Grow

Its whatever you like friend. Im just letting you know im here for you. Have a good day my friend. Wishing you and padma the best

Today starts week 2 of flowering. I will take some pics. Let me know if you notice any size difference from the previous pictures. Well going to feed the baby will post the picture in a couple hours.

The uploader doesnt seem to be working for me. Ive reloaded it about 20 times. The button to search my computer for the pics is missing everytime I reload. There is a cancel button grayed out and not much else. I wil ltry later.

Anyone else having the site act weird for them? Buttons not appearing. It looks like a mobile version of the site might look like. Everthing is in lists with bullet points. Its all blue as if they are links besides the posts which are black. Well lets see if I can get these pictures posted

DSCN13678.JPG
DSCN136610.JPG
DSCN13658.JPG

The bucket is to show what the guano on ash mixture looks like in the water. All of it is in the pantyhose just sitting in the water for another 3 days or so.

Anyone else having the site act weird for them? Buttons not appearing. It looks like a mobile version of the site might look like. Everthing is in lists with bullet points. Its all blue as if they are links besides the posts which are black. Well lets see if I can get these pictures posted

Joe...if you are using Firefox as your browser, I fix this most of the time by going to Tools-Options-Privacy...and clearing your recent History. Then refresh your browser...

This seems to work for me every time when a site starts looking the way you describe it...

It "might" work with other browsers, but I have not run into that particular problem with them...

Im using a browser called ironware. Its exactly like google chrome and uses their architecture. The only difference it doesnt try and record my search results or any of the illegal privacy issues that google or microsoft commit.

It seems to be working now. The first thing I did was clear browser download history cookies any cached images but it didnt help but as I said its working now.

People really have yard sales & other people really come and spend money. I always thought that was just some TV, made-up, Brady Bunch/Leave it to Beaver stuff. I need to get out of the city more often.
LOL I am having my 2nd one in 2 weeks - but I am moving so need to downsize haha

and yes folks REALLY have yard sales ha!

Great Journal. Just spent the last couple of hrs going through the whole thing might have learned something. I have always grown on my sundeck as it is very private with great success but this years plants on the deck suck. so going to try out the attic don't know if anyone has had success in one but here we go.

thanks for all the info

Hello scottybgood welcome to 420magazine and especially welcome to my journal. I am very honored that you would bring your first post to my journal and I am very glad that you have found what I wrote here useful to you. You are welcome back anytime and once you make a journal please let me know. Have a good day.

Im using a browser called ironware. Its exactly like google chrome and uses their architecture. The only difference it doesnt try and record my search results or any of the illegal privacy issues that google or microsoft commit.

nice - I was looking for something like this for windows - i use linux mainly but thank you

Back
Top Bottom