SmokerJoe's Indoor Organic Soil Bagseed Grow

I Believe its most likely northern lights . The leaf patterns and shape look very similar when the plant is in veg. I wish very much that I knew for certain because I would like to trade people around where I live for other strains this way I can focus more on breeding unique strains and stabilize them. If I could I would have armies of growers growing strains and stablizing them to record their results and be able to post it all to you but I should also wish for about 10 million dollars while im wishing

Off Topic I just finished playing a pc game called game dev tycoon. It is a video game creator simulation game. It covers the life of a video game studio over the period of 35 years. It covers all the real systems but gives them fake names like vintendo or vega. It covers from the atari and commodore 64 days up to ps 5 and xbox next (Future tech). I played maybe 10 hours today and its a great game. Thought I would let you all know if you have a pc. It can run on pretty much any pc made after 2005 as it isnt very graphic intensive in the least. Check it out.

Hey everyone. Not much going on the growing front. I didnt expect to many updates with just 1 plant. Pictures tomorrow of the plant now in week 4 of flowering. My bending and knotting has paid off as the colas are now growing in opposing directions to maximize all that light. For now its just water,rotating 1/4 turn every other day and wait. Well thats it. I will be here tomorrow to see if anyone nominated me this month but if not I still vote. Those prizes are really dandy and dare I say swell. Well thanks to those of you who decided to stick around. I know there isnt many of you still coming around but thats fine I guess. Thanks for watching.

DSCN14004.JPG
DSCN13994.JPG
DSCN13983.JPG
DSCN13974.JPG
DSCN13964.JPG

Thanks. She is. I dont know if im overdoing it or if you can overdo it with light. She gets the led the hps and the ufo led and in the last few weeks I am thinking of adding in 200 watt cfl. Should i? She is gonna produce. This chick is so thinck. Im about to give her some molasses some vanilla extract and in a week some actual maple syrup and not the corn starch they try to pass off as syrup. No GMO's in my plants.

They fatten them but yes . Flavors come out. Lemons,oranges,watermelon,cherry juice(maraschino)

Wow didnt know you could add that kind of stuff to your plants...maple syrup bud?? Damn that sounds good..
Have you ever herd of the honey cigar? You put a a kabab skewer through 5 smallish buds, then you soak them in honey and wrap them in Cannabis leaves!!!! I tried it once but it didnt work lol sounds amazing though =)

That does sound amazing but no I havent tried it or even heard of it. Baby Formula works well too. If you read the ingredients you will find almost every micronutrient required to grow nice dank buds.

Learning means always improving so I view that as a good thing

That does sound amazing but no I havent tried it or even heard of it. Baby Formula works well too. If you read the ingredients you will find almost every micronutrient required to grow nice dank buds.

Damn you should have said this 2 months ago, my niece is on regular milk now. Could have "borrowed" some :yahoo:

Damn you should have said this 2 months ago, my niece is on regular milk now. Could have "borrowed" some :yahoo:

I did say this 2 months ago. In fact not only is it in my journal but there are pictures in my photo gallery and in this forum of it. I try to document well. In other news I cut some off to sample for tonight and uh well I cut 1 small branch that wouldnt of been a main cola but a nice weighty side nug and instead of just cutting that branch I cut off a main cola branch that I didnt see because it was hidden behind nugs ugh. So instead of getting 2 or 3 grams worth I got about 45. So that really sucks.

Well after I flash dried with my method of choice its probably about 9 or 10 grams worth. Still a lot more then I wanted to take especially since the lady is half done but whew it smells so good in the closet and even brushing a arm against it while adjusting the fan my arm gets sticky to where I have to scrub it . Like a dried koolaid sticky. I will write another post if its any good or not? I honestly am not sure what to expect being its still early in flower. Im glad it wasnt the main cola I cut off but still my yield probably is going to suffer. Hopefully I get a few ounces dry when its done. I want to smoke while I watch football

Basic Information
About SmokerJoe
Real NameEdit Value
Bobwehadababyitsaboy
SexEdit Value
All the time
LocationEdit Value
Location Location
OccupationEdit Value
I dont understand the question
HobbiesEdit Value
Jello Wrestling
Favorite StrainEdit Value
Sour Diesel
Favorite QuoteEdit Value
The one the insurance salseman said my house is worth
Biggest AchievementEdit Value
Throwing 7 Touchdowns in a gam

Well the high is delightful. I'm pretty high right now and eating no bake cookies. Im very glad we made them a few days ago. Now we are going to watch the anime Bleach. Oh flash drying makes it smell like burnt broccoli but it works very well. I am actually shocked how potent this is for having so much time left.I dont think id believe it if I didnt witness it.

Back
Top Bottom