Smokey is Back! 4x New Strains + Homemade Bucket Spray System

Smokey

Hello all.
After a looong break of not growing from my first ever tries, i decided to give it another go , :smokin:;) but this time i am equipped with more knowledge + better tools + better budget than before :p!

ill layout details in a specific way to make it easier for me to understand what i have so far & what i need and to keep track, try keep up. welcome to my journal No 3. lets cut to the chase

Things i have

Nutes ( Flora Micro, Bloom & Gro)
Digital PH meter set
2x 18w 3.5ft flourescant tubes
1x Home made bucket spray system with 4 buckets/slots(ill explain how to make this if requested)..easy!
4x strains ...Swiss Cheese, White Dwarf, White Rhino, and my old friend Lee's Trees. (ALL FEMINIZED plants 7DAYs old from 01May) :smokin:
1x modified oscilating fan
3x timers (resevoir pump, Fan, lights)

Things Im gonna get
EC meter reader
600W HPS w/ballas + reflector
If theres anything that i might need im open for recommondations but it seems im sorted for now

Info on the babies
They're all abit disturbed the past couple of day i've been carryin out work in the room (leekage problems etc) PH level was disturbing when i checked today for the first ever time and it was 7.5!!!!! i will have to clean out the resevoir later on till then no more feeding. I havent tested out the nutes yet i need to gather more info on FLORAseries and get my ECmeter.
Lights 16/8

and thats all for now folks, thanks for visiting i should have some pictures for ya'll to look at soon.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom