Smokeyjoe's First Grow

I am following you Badbert, bear with me here!
I have a 100amp service. Some slots like the range etc use 2 breaker slots but all the breakers read " 10 AIC 000 120/240vac" on them even the 2 slotter's which makes me think "10amp breaker."
I see 11 breakers in my box, going off the 10 on the breaker that is 110 amps (although some take 2 slots). I understand what you mean about having max load running through which I understand is 80% of the rated load. At least one of the light circuits is underloaded atm and the one I am trying to use seems to be right around that load limit. I think another 5 or 10 amps would cover me on my grow circuit, just another 600w and a 288cfm fan. So what I think your saying is that a higher rated breaker in that slot would work if the other crap on the main service aren't overloading the amps it is rated at? :popcorn::goodjob:

You get reps for helping me understand even if it is not doable lol.

Here are a couple pics for fun

I asked her nicely to spread them, it got a little rough...
Oops_001.jpg

Oops_002.jpg

I kissed her and told her I loved her afterwards so its cool.
Flowering SLH clone attempt and sprouting Big Bang and Lemon Skunk.
Oops_003.jpg

you got it figgered out. Sounds lke they skimped on service boxes. another ten amps definitely should not hurt, how often do you have every light and every plug used at once?!

Thanks pan I am looking into swapping a breaker for a 15amp just been kinda lazy lol damn the white strains! Badbert I will get a pic of the transpiring leaves tonight when the lights kick in! Man the slh are looking like they were sprikled with sugar got some amazing hash material going to come from them!

Thanks pan I am looking into swapping a breaker for a 15amp just been kinda lazy lol damn the white strains! Badbert I will get a pic of the transpiring leaves tonight when the lights kick in! Man the slh are looking like they were sprikled with sugar got some amazing hash material going to come from them!

I wanna see!!! lol

My good camera is out of batteries so my phones camera will have to do but no good close ups sorry!

This is a flowering clone I took about 5 days ago, starting to grow roots already. This one was taken from the plant that is producing the biggest cola.
6-25-09_008.jpg

This is the plant that the flowering clone was taken from. Halfway through week 7.
6-25-09_027.jpg

6-25-09_029.jpg

6-25-09_033.jpg

6-25-09_032.jpg

Everyone say hi to Maria! She has ridiculous resin production and I cloned her yesterday because I hate to see her go, halfway through week 6.
6-25-09_021.jpg

6-25-09_023.jpg

This is Maria #2 I cut her last night.
6-25-09_017.jpg

These 4 are Cristal Paradise I cloned last night.
6-25-09_016.jpg

This is some flowering clones and regular clones, I didn't really need them all it's just hard to throw them away. I was cutting lower growth in the flower room and got these.
6-25-09_010.jpg

Here is a shot of flower room 1. 4 Super Lemon Haze.
6-25-09_026.jpg

Here are some shots of flower room #2

I tried to ge some shots of the transpiring leaves.
flower_room_2_005.jpg

flower_room_2_003.jpg

flower_room_2_001.jpg

SLH mom flowering
flower_room_2_007.jpg

Cristal Paradise
flower_room_2_009.jpg

Satellite
flower_room_2_011.jpg

flower_room_2_013.jpg

flower_room_2_015.jpg

flower_room_2_019.jpg

Group shot
flower_room_2_017.jpg

That's whats new at my place got some extra clones and am thinking of germing the hawaiian snow super silver haze and white widow, man this is addictive!

Thanks Pan and Dr.Tentgrow! I thought about revegging but I am dissapointed in how big they are. I want them about 4-5 feet at finish so I don't think I will reveg I will just veg the next batch longer. The flowering clones will get re veged and I will choose a mother from the 3 pheno's of slh I have chosen after smoke tests. I will get some shots of the veg room up. I am not happy with my lighting I want more even coverage but I'm broke so its still cfl's.

Wow Joe, everything's looking great man!!

i laughed @ the # of clones ya took. I have that same issue, i hate to see things go to waste, lol. With the # of plant issues, i like to go to the harvest fests/NORML meetings around here and give out the clones. it's a great way to get rid of a lot of the excess.

Lol ya it's hard to get rid of them! Great idea about the NORML meetings I will look into that I always have an extra for a fellow patient in need. 2/3 of my flowering SLH clones from " the producer" have rooted and are in dirt under 24/7 and starting to grow new leaves. I left the whole garden in the care of my roommate for the week while I'm out of town sure hope he keeps up on the watering!! I'm at the airport waiting for my flight lol. Everything is looking good I can't wait to check the trichs when I get home should be cool to see after 1 week they are currently about 60-75% cloudy with some left over clear atm.

those ladies are gorgeous hope greenhouse puts that in a colour mixed pack cause those are a great way to grow a bunch of chronic strains and what my garden will likely be again next year and likely in a supercloset if I can save up

Lol ya it's hard to get rid of them! Great idea about the NORML meetings I will look into that I always have an extra for a fellow patient in need. 2/3 of my flowering SLH clones from " the producer" have rooted and are in dirt under 24/7 and starting to grow new leaves. I left the whole garden in the care of my roommate for the week while I'm out of town sure hope he keeps up on the watering!! I'm at the airport waiting for my flight lol. Everything is looking good I can't wait to check the trichs when I get home should be cool to see after 1 week they are currently about 60-75% cloudy with some left over clear atm.

there's a really big harvest fest coming up in augest in seattle, WA. i believe it's in augest, can't rembmer. i kow NORML is a big supporter of it and what-not. i haven't looked into it much, they were talking about it at the last meeting in portland last weekend. not sure if i'm going to make it, it's expensibe in Seattle, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom