Smokeyjoe's First Grow

there's a really big harvest fest coming up in augest in seattle, WA. i believe it's in augest, can't rembmer. i kow NORML is a big supporter of it and what-not. i haven't looked into it much, they were talking about it at the last meeting in portland last weekend. not sure if i'm going to make it, it's expensibe in Seattle, LOL.

Are you talking about "Hemp fest" or this is something thats new to me?

Just got home and fed the girls. Flower room 2 is a jungle needs more light the slh mom is awesome looking! Flower room 1 is looking@absolutely amazing. They have packed on the wieght the week I was gone and I am finding more and more amber trichs. One of the lower buds was probably 60/40 amber. I thought it strange for a bottom bud to finish first but I t is my first real grow so what do I know lol. Today is day 58 for flower room 1 the 10 week mark is closing fast!! Pics tomorrow. Thanks every

Well the 10 week number is what's provided by greenhouse seeds as a guideline but I plan to harvest at different amber/cloudy ratios so I can determine which I like the best for future grows. In the end this is all about me and my endless search for conisuere quality smoke. Thanks for checking in!

Thanks Badbert and Tunes420! Well my care provider has not returned a call for 2 days now. After checking on them 10 times at least (trich color) I am about to smoke some donated beasters and make the first cuts to the girls. I am still a bit stymied by the lower buds being ripe before the colas but I will recheck them and those that don't meet the 50/50 color ratio will be left on the plant and left under the lights, whatever it takes.

Yeah I think it is the Hempfest that NORML gets involved in. August would be pretty early for a harvest festival in Seattle. At least for outdoor stuff.

I don't remember exactly when it is for sure, wheather it's august/september. there's another meeting coming up this weekend and they were looking for volunteers and whatnot. i'm sure the topic will come up again.

I came home from camping to find everything still doing fine and one branch had fallen and for some reason had dried before everything else. It has only hung for 3 days and had no cure yet but it looks so amazing that I took the bud to a fellow conisuer to have a test smoke. We both thought it tasted of lemon with a sweet after taste. The high was a bit racey at first but mellowed out after awhile. I got really stoned and my friend felt it was worth about 150$ over the going rate for an oz of local which is usually very high quality. Not to toot my own horn but I smoke good herb a lot and this is the best looking stuff I have seen in years. My friend was laughing because he didn't even need his scope to see the heads on the trichomes ( obviously he did for color) they are very big and visible to the naked eye. The smell when opening the jar is of lemon and I can't wait to try some after some cure time!! Pics when I get batteries.

I came home from camping to find everything still doing fine and one branch had fallen and for some reason had dried before everything else. It has only hung for 3 days and had no cure yet but it looks so amazing that I took the bud to a fellow conisuer to have a test smoke. We both thought it tasted of lemon with a sweet after taste. The high was a bit racey at first but mellowed out after awhile. I got really stoned and my friend felt it was worth about 150$ over the going rate for an oz of local which is usually very high quality. Not to toot my own horn but I smoke good herb a lot and this is the best looking stuff I have seen in years. My friend was laughing because he didn't even need his scope to see the heads on the trichomes ( obviously he did for color) they are very big and visible to the naked eye. The smell when opening the jar is of lemon and I can't wait to try some after some cure time!! Pics when I get batteries.

LOL, your post count is 420 :smokin:

Lol finaly 420 posts! Well all four SLH have been dried and are in jars curing. The first 2 that were cut have the distinct lemon smell and taste. The last 2 that were cut have a different look and smell, they seem sativa dom to me. When all is said and done the total weight from the 4 SLH was 222g which is about 55g per plant average. I have 4 new ones in the tent and flowere room 2 with the slh, satellite and cristal paradise is on week 5. Almost have it down to harvest 4-6 plants every 4-5 weeks. Its now time to clone my lemon skunk and big bang for the next go round! I have had my son in town so the pics have been hard to come by. If pan4gold reads thias we just went up to Monte Cristo on Mt Loop Hwy and thought of you while I was up there lol.

Lol finaly 420 posts! Well all four SLH have been dried and are in jars curing. The first 2 that were cut have the distinct lemon smell and taste. The last 2 that were cut have a different look and smell, they seem sativa dom to me. When all is said and done the total weight from the 4 SLH was 222g which is about 55g per plant average. I have 4 new ones in the tent and flowere room 2 with the slh, satellite and cristal paradise is on week 5. Almost have it down to harvest 4-6 plants every 4-5 weeks. Its now time to clone my lemon skunk and big bang for the next go round! I have had my son in town so the pics have been hard to come by. If pan4gold reads thias we just went up to Monte Cristo on Mt Loop Hwy and thought of you while I was up there lol.

Right on man, great to see everything's workin out really well for ya! Congrats on the harvests strat! :Rasta: :peace:

Well here's the update from hell... apartment inspections were last week and they wanted to know what that strange smell was (6, 5ft tall flowering mj plants) I calmly explained what the deal was and they calmly responded that I am breaking a federal law and even thought its legal on the state level breaking the fed law breaks my lease. Am told I have 3 days to get the plants out or get out myself. I don't know my rights and am pretty sure there is no precident set in a WA court yet about this. I really don't know what to do? I contacted a lawyer from the NORML legal commitee and he is going to get back to me this afternoon but needless to say I'm pretty fucking frustrated. I will update as shit happens. On a side note, having super lemon haze to smoke does make it easier not to punch apartment employees in the face.

If I lived close by we would have an answer, I would adopt your babies!! And we could garden together! Don't know any trustworthy friends? I really feel for you bro....

Thanks for the kind words. I have a couple friends with houses but aparently all the support stops when the shit hits the fan. The apartment managers didn't even come to work today, was over 100 degrees everywhere in w/ washington and they decided to take a day off from harassing me. I am looking at flower room 2 and the slh mother plant looks very close to harvest I'm wondering if the co2 enrichment couulda caused it to mature faster anyway I'm gonna go smoke myself stupid which takes about 5 hits of this shit! FUCK THE MAN!!

After going back over the grow calander I realized the SLH mom has been in for 8 weeks which explains the abundance of amber trichs. I am having a smoke then the cutting begins. Just think when they call me next time I can honestly say Its gone lol. Now for the other 14

Wow that sucks Smokeyjoe.Your in a fix for sure.In that situation I guess the only thing you can do without having trouble caused for yourself is crop it out and then start looking for a new place to live.
Good luck man,hopefully federal laws will change someday.They probably will but not until they can regulate it properly to line their own pockets. :peace:

Fuck Dude, thats shity. I wish i could take some for you but iv got my own Space problems. BTW i Just started to flower that lemon haze, And Blue sat. The lemons so stinky and not even flowering yet.MMMMM.

Back
Top Bottom