IMAG11345.jpg
IMAG11334.jpg

Plushberry:yummy:
IMAG11396.jpg
IMAG11373.jpg

IMAG1131_1.jpg

IMAG11323.jpg
IMAG1130_1.jpg

They are fattening up and the plushberry is starting to color up :thumb: Other then the burnt up tips from when I had low humidity plus a couple nights after spraying I forgot to turn my oscillating fan back on so they got kinda toasty but other then that everything seems to be going great.

Weekly update is coming a day early this week, enjoy!

The babies getting all grown up and junk :thumb: Hurkles are the shorter two on the left side of the tent, plush berry is bluer in the middle and the two taller greener ones on the right are the blue dreams.
IMAG11556.jpg
IMAG11545.jpg

Start of week 8
Amazonia, this is gonna be the last run of her. I tossed the mom in the recycle soil, have to many better strains to grow to take up any of my plant limit with her anymore :high-five:
IMAG11534.jpg
IMAG1151_1.jpg
IMAG1150_1.jpg

IMAG11495.jpg

Plushberry, I dont see me getting rid of her any time soon at least not on purpose, hopefully someday I can CS her and get some seeds. Would be cool to try and cross her with a hurkle if end up with male too.
IMAG1147_1.jpg
IMAG11453.jpg
IMAG11444.jpg
IMAG1142_1.jpg
IMAG1141_1.jpg

Great info on RH! Soakin up knowledge like a sponge! Your plants look amazing! Great stuff!

Thanks bud, I am away visiting family and missing them like crazy. My wife is looking after them while i'm away so I am praying nothing goes bad or wrong while I am gone cause she will have no idea... Hopefully everything will be fine and I can look forward to nice harvest when I get back. Cant ask for a much better welcome home present then that :thumb:

I think I will need to get some bubble bags or something and turn most of that amazonia into hash because I am surely going to blow up my 1oz ready to smoke limit on this harvest :rofl:

Yes it's completely ridiculous and honestly impossible to follow ALL of the rules and still produce enough to supply just myself. We are only aloud 7 plants total, 3 flowering 4 non flowering and only aloud to have 1oz ready to use at a time, what ever that actually means... Even if I grew three flowering plants at a time and staggered them so I would get a plant every three-four weeks with only being able to harvest 1oz at a time I would run out between harvests... The only way I could really do it is to get my wife to also get a card so I could use her limit too but she isn't having any of it and I don't really blame her since she doesn't use any of it.

I haven't measured my usage since I started growing since I don't own a scale on purpose but when I was buying from the dispensary I was going through an oz every two weeks. I think I smoke a little less since the quality is so much better now compared to the garbage "top shelf" dispensary buds.

Man that's crazy! That's not even fair. Up here its 15 plants and 24 dried oz with a medical recommendation. People without it that are at least 21 can possess an oz. The new dui laws are so stupid though. Everybody's tolerance is different. I don't see how they can say that a certain amount would be enough for a dui. Some dispensaries actually have really great meds. Others have a bunch of stuff they get from vendors for dirt cheap and label as "top shelf". The one thing I really like about the dispensaries is the wide variety of edibles.

The biggest problem with marijuana DUI is they have no way of telling when you consumed it. I could not smoke for a week or three and still test positive and get a DUI. I think this will be one of the biggest hurdles for all out legalization once we get past the lobbyist and bureaucratic bullshit.

Man that's crazy! That's not even fair. Up here its 15 plants and 24 dried oz with a medical recommendation. People without it that are at least 21 can possess an oz. The new dui laws are so stupid though. Everybody's tolerance is different. I don't see how they can say that a certain amount would be enough for a dui. Some dispensaries actually have really great meds. Others have a bunch of stuff they get from vendors for dirt cheap and label as "top shelf". The one thing I really like about the dispensaries is the wide variety of edibles.

Our dispensaries aren't actually legal yet so its not much different than calling up any pot dealer and getting delivery and the quality is certainly effected by this. The police seem to leave them alone for the time being since there is no legal way to acquire our meds and a judge finally threw out a bunch of convictions and ruled that it was unconstitutional to declare something medicine and not give us a legal way to acquire it. They were supposed to have legal dispensaries starting this summer but they keep going around in circles so who knows how long it will really be. Personally I hope they never have them because they want to stop letting people grow when they open and FUCK THAT. Apparently there is a clause in the law that says something like if you cant get the strain you need anywhere you can continue to grow so I am going with that. Its not like they understand the genetics or effects of the diff cannabnoids to prove different anyway :p

Beginning of week 9, looks like everything survived me being away. I am planing on chopping this weekend. The amazonia really packed on some trics while I was away and looks much better then the first round. Why do I have a feeling I am going to regret getting rid of her mom...

Plushberry
IMAG1184_1.jpg

IMAG11905.jpg
IMAG11884.jpg
IMAG11875.jpg
IMAG11854.jpg
IMAG11834.jpg
IMAG11815.jpg

Amazoina
IMAG11774.jpg

IMAG11794.jpg
IMAG11763.jpg

Im sick of my veg tent looking like this so I ordered some orca film and seam tape and im gonna put an extension out the back of it. I don't think I will be able to pull it off without cutting the back out of the gorilla tent but if thats what it takes then so be it, I need more room!

Also ordered a saturn 5 temp / humidity controller so I can have better control over my humidifier during lights on and off time :cheer:
IMAG11934.jpg

Damn smokey that plushberry looks fire plant or nug of the month quality for sure homie that's bomb looking wish I could smell it taste it plus that amazonia looks fire to swelled up at the last minute looks like can't wait till I'm that far in I'm about 10 days in flower now

Damn smokey that plushberry looks fire plant or nug of the month quality for sure homie that's bomb looking wish I could smell it taste it plus that amazonia looks fire to swelled up at the last minute looks like can't wait till I'm that far in I'm about 10 days in flower now

Thanks joe! I wish I could take more credit, killer genetics plus Docs kit just makes it so easy. These are way above my actual skill level if I was using traditional methods I know they wouldn't look this good. I can't wait to have more plushberry, I smoked my last bowl of shaky sugar leaves and what not that was left at the bottom of the container a few days ago. It has the most amazing flavor the only thing I ever had that I like as much is bluedream & blueberry nugs. I have a couple blue dreams ready for next round and cant wait to see how they taste in highbrix but depending on the sex of my hurkles I might only be able to finish one of them. I NEED to get a good high cbd plant established so they get priority next round.

Depending on how the plushberrys look when there dried I might enter them this time. Im trying to get enough energy to go up and cut them today but I am just recovering from the flu so I kinda doubt it will happen today but they look ready to me :thumb:

Damn thats great man im pretty jealous. Im sure if I could buy seeds and all that id be able to grow potent stuff but right now its all bagseed. I think I do ok with what I do have though.

Damn thats great man im pretty jealous. Im sure if I could buy seeds and all that id be able to grow potent stuff but right now its all bagseed. I think I do ok with what I do have though.

Your plants look great I think you will have great results. Some of the most famous plants out there came from a seed someone pulled out of a bag and grew :thumb:

Yeah thats true but this isnt a grateful dead concert. It really isnt much I mean its far better then the bag of weed it came from but I dont think it will reach much higher then 15% thc. I pushed it to its limit strength wise with what I give it but I am always increasing yield. The next strain Im thinking of getting is sour diesel and s.a.g.e and sour

I got a burst of energy and my plants were calling me...

Shots of plushberry ready for chop
IMAG12034.jpg

IMAG12072.jpg

All cut down, i told her not to worry it wouldn't hurt for long :Namaste:
IMAG12112.jpg

Plushberry its whats for dinner, on the way to get washed
IMAG12153.jpg

Plushberry all washed up :high-five:
IMAG12164.jpg
IMAG12176.jpg

Plushberry all hung up
IMAG12215.jpg

Amazonia after wash
IMAG12225.jpg

I have no idea how much I got but it looks like a freaking lot. Much more then I need, guess i'm gonna need to look into some hash making supplies. :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom