Smokin Kief?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeSumthin

I got a very small amount of kief with no weed. Not enough to make hash. No, I don't have a vape. What's a way that I can smoke this shit? I needa get high. Or am I just fucked?

Still not high, lol. Any help?

I don't think it's enough to get me high from eating it.

Put some peanut butter on two crackers. Sprinkle the kief on one cracker, then put the other cracker on top. Then put in the microwave or the oven for a little bit and eat it. I did this with kief one time and got majorly fucked up. Its called a firecracker.

Dude, get a screen, get a bong, light sparingly and from far awayish, get lit. Rad.

1st I would look in my computer key board for some... then look on my floor in my room for some... if you don't get any bud anywhere then scrape your res out of your bowls and sprinkle the keif on top... you will get high i promise!

I don't think said keif exists anymore you guys, seeing as he posted this last night at 2am. :cheesygrinsmiley:

or make a tiny bit of hash.. simple.

Heat oven to 225F
put keif in cellophane bag (from a cig pack)
bunch it up into a corner
fold it tightly all the way up
seal with clear tape
fold a newspaper square 10"x 10" around it as tightly as possible and seal with clear tape
put in oven for 9 minutes
put on counter top and use a rolling pin or something of the sort to compress. push as hard as you can, put all your body weight into it.
put it in the freezer for 5 minutes
carefully unwrap the newspaper then the cellophane
put in bowl
toke up

I don't think said keif exists anymore you guys, seeing as he posted this last night at 2am. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Lol true. Appreciate the advice everyone. I just stuck a skinny stick in my one hitter and scraped out some small amounts of weed. I got about 2 one hitter bowls off of it. I just packed a shitload of kief on top and held it in for as long as I could. Popped me a lil ambien after that so I got a decent buzz.

why not? they cover the sisha on a hookah with it so why not? well you could use a spoon or somthing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom