420 Magazine Background

Smokin Moose's Dirty Harry Update

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
Here are some images from my Dirty Harry grow.

DSC000241.jpg

DSC00021_2_.jpg

DSC000192.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

RooRman

Very nice! Maybe it will kick like a .44mag too. ;)

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
One smells like pineapple, and the others smell like ripe mango. I had a pre-taste and it knocked my socks off. A real creeping couch lock, very, very trippy! I tried like hell to finish one joint, but had to put it down half way through.

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
In these images you can see a single acorn male flower, bottom middle. I plan on harvesting the pollen to use in feminising my next DH seeds.
DSC000241.jpg

Here is another pic of the acorn male flower, bottom right.
DSC000341.jpg

Boss

Moose, when do the female pistol things start stacking like that? I don't see any of that yet in mine, I guess it's coming? I also notice that different strains have different sizes of them, and some are much more pronounced (like this breed here). Sorry, I don;t know what they are called, but it's where the pistols come out. Cylax? or somthing like that.

They are Beautiful dude :)

RooRman

One smells like pineapple, and the others smell like ripe mango. I had a pre-taste and it knocked my socks off. A real creeping couch lock, very, very trippy! I tried like hell to finish one joint, but had to put it down half way through.

You know it's good when you struggle to finish a joint. Sounds like it does kick like a .44 to me. :439:

RooRman

Moose, when do the female pistol things start stacking like that? I don't see any of that yet in mine, I guess it's coming? I also notice that different strains have different sizes of them, and some are much more pronounced (like this breed here). Sorry, I don;t know what they are called, but it's where the pistols come out. Cylax? or somthing like that.

They are Beautiful dude :)

The "stacking" you are reffering to is commonly called "fox-tailing". Certain strains will do this under the right conditions. However, some plants may never fox-tail.

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
Here are the images with the male flowers highlighted. This is not a hermie! Thanks to Boss-G with help on graphics.

maleflower31.jpg

maleflower4.jpg

FreakNature

Your ladies' calyxes swell so well! It's amazing how fat they are. Great job Moose.

Dr.MeanGreen

awesome pictures, please post more once youve harvested and dried

Top Bottom