Smokin Moose's White Widow Grow Journal

Just before my accident, I crossed the Brazillian Haze with Dirty Harry. Now that will be an awesome strain.
I also crossed G13 White Widow with some Dirty Harry, and that strain is called DaHui, in honour of my mate here on staff.
I am also going to start a grow next month with Oguana Kush, a strain from Motarebel. I was lucky enough to acquire some beans. It is OG Kush female clone with Herijuana as the father. Rob has me convinced to try the OG so I think I may be in for a treat.
Once again, thank you for all the kind comments. I am truly gratified that folks can appreciate that you can have outstanding results with a grow, without all the hoopla.
Namaste

well welcome back moose. glad that you are happy whole and healthy. cant wait top see a new grow journal from ya
WB! :peace: :Rasta:

Hells yeah. Welcome back Moose! Sounds like you have some amazing strains setup. I wish i could buy a sampler platter a few months from now.

wallaby.jpg

Took me over an hour and a half to read this entire grow journal! One word. Incredible! ..well done Moose that thing was a monster!
Oh and that John Butler song was amazing, I've never heard it before and I'm a huge fan. Thanks! :grinjoint:

Hey Moose, for Alzheimer's, you may need heavy CBD content with VERY high THC. That's gonna be a tuff strain to pin down, but I think you can do it brother :)

Although I think the sativa doms may work better then the Indicas, I think a very strong combo 50/50 may be a good start. What are you thinking?

I'm thinking of G13 Haze crossed with DaHui as my first attempt.
Also, I am getting into blending with my smoking. Like tonight for example, I have just smoked a joint of NYCD 50% and Celtic Stone 50%. The blend gives me a wonderful bouguet of flowers, sandalwood, citrus, and a late palate of diesel fuel. The blended high is very rich, and profoundly up. For some reason the sum of the parts is greater than the whole lol.
The CS is not nearly as potent as the Diesel, but smoking together they are more potent than just the diesel. Very interesting. Also, I adjust my blends to suit the time of day and what is going on, and blending gives me a finesse to my flexibility to have a great session, suited to the moment. To have dried, multiple strains on hand to smoke gives me a huge advantage when it comes to tolerance, as I never really get inured to a strain.
It's sorta a growers treat to sit together and have bud-tails at 4.20pm at the Hyat. lol
My fav coctail is a Mai-Thai lol

I simply cannot wait until your next journal, mate. It's going to be another awesome, informative journal. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed some Celtic Stone and NYCD blend. I agree that having multiple strains on hand is a blessing! I am getting excited about this NYCD strain...

:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom