Smokin on Christmas?

yako

I mention smoking on christmas to some of my friends and they're always like "nah dude thats messed up" or "nah im not gonna smoke on christmas".it'd be a lot easier to enjoy your presents, no matter what they may be.lol

i always smoke on christmas. its been that way since i started smokin and it is always gunna b like that lol. i smoke everyday it dont matter if its christmas its still a day. and so i will smoke on it hehe:bong:

i will not be smoking on christmas.......i will be using a volcano :)

Isn't not smoking on Christmas kind of saying that you think smoking is wrong..?

I guess I can see why some people would do that though.. Not something I would put down or anything.

In honor of the baby Mr. J.

No smokin on Xmas. . . lol. . . My GF gives me a special bag just for Xmas! :cheesygrinsmiley: A few years ago, when I started to practice Buddhism, I tried to get out of these, (IMO of course) pointless christian holidays. . . it worked on every one except xmas. . . Which is fine. . . Xmas holds no religious meaning to me, but I have to say that I do enjoy giving gifts to my family, and giving them out blazed, couldn't ask for a better activity at a better time of year!

I think it would be great if there was Egg Nog flavored BUD!!! :laughtwo: :peace:

Yeah! I always smoke on Christmas (like any other day)! I've gotten some really great hash, and my eyes are definitely glazed! Wish I had a girl to share it with! Other than that, I'm doing just fine.

vinny

:cheesygrinsmiley: I just finished a bowl . Was pretty good too . But I smoked it for myself ........Not for the baby J. or because it's a holiday . It was just for me .........:smokin:

smoking on christmas was a tradition in my family when i lived in cali.
my dad, 2 uncles, my aunt, my 2 brothers, my cousins and myself would all hide out in the shed and smoke about 2-4 bowls before going inside and playing cards with my grandmother. we had to all go smoke, my grandmother is a hardcore card shark and we had to play for money(her rules) so just to accept the fact that we would sit there for 2-3 hours we had to medicate to get through it, while she took all of our money. man i miss those days

this has gotta be right up there with the keep marijuana illegal thread.

Have A High & Happy Solstice Brothers & Sisters.

Not smoke on Christmas :rofl:

when would you find a better more joyous occassion to smoke???..... is christmas supposed to be an excercise in abstinence? I think not..... the egg nogs been spiked, cold beers on ice, liquors on the kitchen counter......I don't drink & so I'll lift my spirits naturally....the God given way, I'll partake and give thanks (as mentioned in the Bible) to the lord for the herb I'm smoking.......

tinkerbell420 said:
smoking on christmas was a tradition in my family when i lived in cali.
my dad, 2 uncles, my aunt, my 2 brothers, my cousins and myself would all hide out in the shed and smoke about 2-4 bowls before going inside and playing cards with my grandmother. we had to all go smoke, my grandmother is a hardcore card shark and we had to play for money(her rules) so just to accept the fact that we would sit there for 2-3 hours we had to medicate to get through it, while she took all of our money. man i miss those days

Sounds like a badass family! If only we could all be open and non-judgemental like that. All I know is it beats the hell out of most boring family gatherings on holidays...

I am totally smoking on Christmas, considering I'm smoking right now. I will probably smoke a lot LESS than a normal day, but hey, Christmas comes but once a year. I like to kick back and soak up the atmosphere, maybe listen to a little Christmas music. It's like the Rolling Stone cover shown on the Colbert Report w/ Snoop Dogg "Smokin Christmas" - it's a little bit like a drug in itself.

I just got home from work, and smoke out of my new
kick ass bubbler to relax.

No different than any other day!

Christmas is like new years and all the rest of the holidays.
Holidays are for celebrating, and who doesn't want to
celebrate on xmas?
If people can drink, then damnit, i am smokin!

Purpose420 said:
Well, this just flat out SUCKS I thought I'd be smokin I have weed. but as luck would have it nobody will go get my vape cuz its raining, and I only have use of 1 arm so a pipe or joint wont work.

I wished I could give you a hand bro........;)

smoked last night before i went to bed and i'll smoke more today. i have no reason not to be enjoying this christmas without herb. especially with the state that the world is in.. fuck..
:bongrip:

edit: this should have gone to the main thread, but i don't know what i'm doing.

oh yea btw...

we got a special x-mas delivery ...we were out of bud and I called up
my friend and he brought it over to us around 11pm last night...

just in time...:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom