Smokin Roaches~~

Butch420

I like to stick a roach of really good weed in a glass
pipe & smoke it~~anyone else like doin this~~
it gets me really ripped~~
PEACE OUT:peace:

Use those roaches in those suppositories? What do you think Boss?

I had a huge container of roaches once. Hundreds of 'em. A friend of mine had no weed, so I proposed an idea. She would take my roaches, break them up, then roll new joints. She could keep every third joint.

About a week later, she gave me my pile. I called them "slave joints" since I contracted out the labor. ;)

Yeah one boring sat night my friend and I tried to scavenge for weed with no luck. We just wanted a small high we weren’t asking for much. So I came up with the idea of plucking weed up from the carpet below the desk we usually roll on. Mission accomplished we managed to pack a bowl twice off of the carpet weed. It was weed from the carpet but man it got us high.

I had a huge container of roaches once. Hundreds of 'em. A friend of mine had no weed, so I proposed an idea. She would take my roaches, break them up, then roll new joints. She could keep every third joint.

About a week later, she gave me my pile. I called them "slave joints" since I contracted out the labor. ;)

I'm sure she appreciated it though. :smokin: How many joints did you guys end up with?

And to answer your question Butch, I always smoke roaches when I have them, but I haven't smoked any joints or blunts in a few months. Lately I've been mostly been hitting bongs and buckets (gravity bongs).

-jps :peace:

Yeah one boring sat night my friend and I tried to scavenge for weed with no luck. We just wanted a small high we weren’t asking for much. So I came up with the idea of plucking weed up from the carpet below the desk we usually roll on. Mission accomplished we managed to pack a bowl twice off of the carpet weed. It was weed from the carpet but man it got us high.

Gross

I rarely roll joints, thus no roaches. I usually smoke by myself and a bowl will do me just fine. I have no problem smoking roach weed. There were times when I smoked lots of roaches. As far as getting pot off the carpet, not much different than smoking the shit that falls out of your keyboard when you shake it - and I've done that.

Back
Top Bottom