Smoking 48hrs before drug test

Scottydude003

Iv been researching a lot on how long two hits (smoked Alien OG) will stay in your system. In my opinion it should only take a couple days on a clean system but I'm also not sure if it's enough to show up on a 50ngl piss test? Anyway tokin with random drug testing is challenging and I rely mainly on weekends niacin lots of coffee to get the excretory systems active tons of water and about an hour of strength training. In your personal experience with this method do all my fellow tokers agree with me that In 2 days you should be able to piss clean? I can never find a decent answer from what Iv read 1 hit will stay in your system from a week to almost over a month (I personally don't believe this at all) but please put in your input! All responses would be helpful!

THC heads directly to the fat cells where it will slowly be released by the fat cell as it dies off which usually takes a month, faster if you exercise.
With the small amount you're smoking you can probably beat the drug tests with just dilution. But be careful. The more you smoke the more it builds up in the fat cells. I would pickup some cheap test strips and test yourself at home first pee of the morning to see how your doing.

Have you had experience with niacin? It expands blood vessels allowing more water flow. Normally this would do nothing but thc is slightly soluable in water. Very slightly but it is. Everyone that reviews niacin (usually heavy to intmediate smokers) will say it works everytime if takin between a week to a few days (depending on how much you smoked and how frequently) before a drug test. Not sure if it's true but I'm very interested to find out. I smoke a couple hits before bed out of a vape to sleep good. I'm not a heavy stoner at all. Max frequency for me is once every 2 weeks and the occasional contact high lol

Niacin doesn't work short term but over a month or so it might help a little in the cleaning process. The problem is that thc heads to the fat cells and is consumed by them so there is no way to flush fat cells out of your body. They have to either be burned or die after a month or so naturally. But niacin can be dangerous too.It dilates small blood vessels and that can be harmful to your eyes and kidneys.

The niacin isn't whats making these people pass, its the dilution from drinking lots of fluids. If over done you can fail from too much dilution too. There is no magic pill for getting clean from cannabis. There are things you can do to help speed the process a little but thats about it.

Ya man I know what your saying but that's what I'm trying to figure out. I'm not saying niacin will clean you out In a day if you smoke a ton but from all that I have read it does help get it out a little faster

Back
Top Bottom