Smoking causing hormone problems

Footprints26

Hello everyone, I’m looking for some advice or anyone that can relate. So I’ll try to make this as short as possible. But I have a lot to explain..

I started smoking when I was 16 and smoked from 16 to 21 when I got pregnant with my daughter. I didn’t smoke all day everyday but at least 4-5 a week. Never had any period problem. I had my daughter and started smoking after breastfeeding for 9 months. I was smoking just like I did before. And once again no period problems.

I stopped smoking to get a government job about over a year ago. Well I just started smoking again when I got hurt on the job and had to have surgery on both of my ankles. I have a medical card and have been going to the store to buy my buds and haven’t been getting any from the street anymore. So since I’m able to get it so freely now I have been smoking all day everyday. I have a vape and only smoke the oils I’ll even wake up in the middle of the night and I’ll hit it.

So About a week ago I started feeling sick to my stomach like morning sickness. My period was do the next day so I just didn’t think anything of it. Well the next day same thing so on and so forth till now. I actually got up sick in the middle of the night yesterday and the day before only puked a little bit but it made me think omg I can’t be pregnant. My husband and I use protection so not a single change of pregnancy. Now my period is late, I’m nauseous and have stomach pain. I stopped smoking yesterday at 4pm. My stomach hasn’t really hurt very much today but still no period...

I am on time every month. I literally have had a 28-30 day cycle every single month since I had my daughter. I have an app I use and it has years of history and my cycle is never been late.
Could me smoking so much be causing this? I’m kinda nervous and I have an obgyn appt tomorrow to see if something is wrong. Any kind of input is helpful. I love smoking and it really does help me but maybe I just over did it not being sober at all other than sleep for 2 months straight...

Back
Top Bottom