Smoking George's Humble Garden With Mars SP250

I thought I had better get some more seeds into water,
this was my choice

20200302_100116.jpg

I decided on x2 white widow fems from 00 seeds at seedsman (they was a freebie)

20200302_100229.jpg

Hello , great looking plants , but i would go easy on the explode , less is more with cannabis , as long as they are healthy staying green budding well , don't try to fix what isn't broken , i have used 2 bottles of the medi 1 nutes before and it works great but i was in coco for those grows , i wouldn't do any more trimming unless it is a dead lower leaf or you run the risk of hermie your plants , sit on your hands , patience is needed at this point , just let them flower they look good , more nutes only means more money for the nute companies 1/4 of what they say is plenty i think (the explode ) , it is better to have a plant that tastes and smells great than a plant that yields a extra oz or two and tastes like fertilizer , what are your thought on flushing your plants ? M y last 2 waterings are just water only and then 36 hrs of dark and then chop (in the dark with a small flash light ).

here’s what I could find on the brothers Grimm mix. Looking good!

Grimm Mix Marijuana Seeds - Brothers Grimm

A very special mystery polyhybrid indoor clone has been passed around the underground breeding community for years. This elite hybrid finishes fast, produces sticky buds and delivers stunning hues of purple. This super-resinous and fast-flowering female was combined with Brothers Grimm's Einstein male from the C99 family. The achieved amalgamation was called “Grimm Mix” as there will be more variation in the plants resulting from these seeds but it’ll be worth the pheno-hunt to find the finest females. They produce magnificent, dense, fat buds covered by abundant resin. A good producer which will not disappoint.

Genetics: Secret Elite Polyhybrid INDOOR Clone x Einstein Male

Hello , great looking plants , but i would go easy on the explode , less is more with cannabis , as long as they are healthy staying green budding well , don't try to fix what isn't broken , i have used 2 bottles of the medi 1 nutes before and it works great but i was in coco for those grows , i wouldn't do any more trimming unless it is a dead lower leaf or you run the risk of hermie your plants , sit on your hands , patience is needed at this point , just let them flower they look good , more nutes only means more money for the nute companies 1/4 of what they say is plenty i think (the explode ) , it is better to have a plant that tastes and smells great than a plant that yields a extra oz or two and tastes like fertilizer , what are your thought on flushing your plants ? M y last 2 waterings are just water only and then 36 hrs of dark and then chop (in the dark with a small flash light ).
Hi, thanks and welcome to my little corner, I'm only using 0.5ml per litre of the explode and it will only be every other feed, same with the green planet nutes. I don't always flush mine now, if I do it's only for a week and I haven't noticed any difference in taste etc to when I use to flush for 2 weeks. Thanks for the advice, I'm sure I will be asking for a lot more, hope you won't mind

here’s what I could find on the brothers Grimm mix. Looking good!

Grimm Mix Marijuana Seeds - Brothers Grimm

A very special mystery polyhybrid indoor clone has been passed around the underground breeding community for years. This elite hybrid finishes fast, produces sticky buds and delivers stunning hues of purple. This super-resinous and fast-flowering female was combined with Brothers Grimm's Einstein male from the C99 family. The achieved amalgamation was called “Grimm Mix” as there will be more variation in the plants resulting from these seeds but it’ll be worth the pheno-hunt to find the finest females. They produce magnificent, dense, fat buds covered by abundant resin. A good producer which will not disappoint.

Genetics: Secret Elite Polyhybrid INDOOR Clone x Einstein Male
Thanks buddy, I've been waiting for brothers grim to get back to me, there definitely going to be my next, probably in about 4-6 weeks

Hi all, I've put my white widow fems into soil, they will stay in veg until my bubblegum fems are ready, they will be under a 300w (135w from the wall) viper spectra. They will only have water for the first 2 weeks or so. I'm going to be trying to do some clones for the first time with these so any advice would be much appreciated

20200305_114547.jpg
20200305_115152.jpg
20200305_114812.jpg

What is it you want to know about clones? I’m no expert but I’ve rooted them successfully. What I’ve found works best for me is to get the rooting powder and then rapid rooters plugs. I use a storage tub with a very weak strip LED. It allows me to control the humidity.

it would be good to get some sort of dome above them for the first week or so.

Good luck!

I should of done this update yesterday. I've been away for a few days, came home to a nice surprise, my white widow fems have sprouted. As I was away I gave my bubblegum fems a feed on friday, they had 18ml medi one, 10ml massive, 1.5ml Dutch pro explode in 3ltrs of tap water, temps steady between 21-24, they also had 3ltrs of tap water (ph6.4) yesterday morning.
Their buds are starting to fill out nicely and their starting to smell really sweet, I took some photos yesterday and today and I can see the difference in growth every day now.

Bubblegum fems Day 35 of flower

20200309_151019.jpg
20200309_151012.jpg
20200309_151128.jpg
20200309_151053.jpg
20200309_151043.jpg
20200309_151035.jpg
20200309_151032.jpg
20200309_151107.jpg
20200309_151056.jpg
20200309_151117.jpg

Back