Smoking gives me a "dirty high" feel

420prancy

so i am 22 years old, i woekour 4 times a week. Eat healthy. Omega fatty acids from hemp oil and such.

When i first started smoking i felt soo good. But the past 1-2 years i feel heavy headed, slow and like im all gone.

So latelt i have been thinking that maybe its because i smoke the herb instead of edibles or vaporizers?

When i smoke these days i get this "dirty high" feeling

I have been drooling over a volcano. Want to use weed for sleep, and moodyness

All I can say is edibles do produce a cleaner high and I have vaped only once and that was also a cleaner high. Not sure about what else is going on. Have you been smoking the same strain 1-2 years? Perhaps it's from the way it was grown, like from chemicals or something, I don't really have an answer to that one.

so i am 22 years old, i woekour 4 times a week. Eat healthy. Omega fatty acids from hemp oil and such.

When i first started smoking i felt soo good. But the past 1-2 years i feel heavy headed, slow and like im all gone.

So latelt i have been thinking that maybe its because i smoke the herb instead of edibles or vaporizers?

When i smoke these days i get this "dirty high" feeling

I have been drooling over a volcano. Want to use weed for sleep, and moodyness

Ok, I've smoked Cannabis for close to 30 years now so I'll try and help with this. The one thing I've learned is that it's about what strain your smoking that makes your "high" feel different, which is to say that every different strain of Cannabis has a different feeling associated with it. If you want a more uplifting and clean or awake feeling then you will do better with Sativa strains but if your looking for that more tired and lethargic feeling then you should stick with the Indica strains and if you want something in between then find yourself a hybrid or Sativa/Indica blend strain. Also, potency plays a huge role in this as well.

The method you choose to ingest Cannabis is not as big a factor as which kind of Cannabis you ingest. If you are acquiring your Cannabis from a "street" source then you really have no way of knowing which strain your getting, so your pretty much at the mercy of what ever the flavor of the week happens to be at the time but if your lucky enough to live in a "legalized" state then you will have some control of what your getting because then you can either grow your own favorite strain or acquire it from a bud tender at your local collective who will walk you through which strains they have available to suit your needs.

I hope this helps shed some light on your question.

:goodluck:

I think you are getting the best high a person can ask for. Keep this going till next year. I bet you will get "more dirty high". I think you should get attached with growing more and more, that will give you a different kind of high.

Back
Top Bottom