Smoking Preference

Cochino55

Wat Goods Fellow Smokers,

I'm new to the 420 community and as my first post I would like to pose a question. What is your favorite smoking method? Blunt? Bong? etc.

I have been hitting the blunt for about 6 years now and I have smoked out of virtually everything. Started with one hitters moved on to blunts to bowls to bongs and back to bowls.

Now since it looks like I will be smoking for a while can anybody shed some light on what the "healthiest" way to get blaze is??

Thanks any help/suggestions will be appreciated. Keep one lit up :grinjoint:

Vaporizers are the healthiest way to smoke, because you should not get any smoke while using a vaporizer. They are designed to get all the good stuff out of the bud while eliminating the smoke itself. Here is a link to get you started on some ideas for vaporizers.

Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ®

I have 2 vaporizers myself "Vapir NO2 Vaporizer" & "Digital Volcano Vaporizer w/ Solid Valve Set", i love them both.:bongrip:

I have heard a lot of talk about vaps but I have yet to try it myself. Good link i will be looking into it I hear you cant get them for cheap but its a great investment over time.

Their are some vaporizers that are not that expensive if you get one that isn't digitally controlled. I started out using the vapor genie you have to control the temperature with a lighter, so sometimes i would get some smoke.

vape is the healthiest way.. but, i love bongs.

My favorite smoking method is definitely bong hits and joints no doubt. I never stay on anything for too long though. I like to switch it up after I've been smoking from the same pipe for awhile. I swear switching to a new piece gives me a different high. Variety is the spice of life friends. haha

My favorite smoking method is using my vape. I've got a Da Buddha and an Extreme-Q and both are awesome. I think that the Buddha's whip hits are better than the Extreme-Q however, I do love using the bag feature on the Extreme-Q. Even though they do take a few mins to warm up, it's way worth it. If I smoke out of anything else other than my vape before I go to bed I wake up wheezing at 6am :( Being allergic to smoke sucks!

While the Mrs. and I do love the occasional joint, I have always been completely useless when it comes to rolling them. After 20 years of practice I can make them look decent, but they never smoke right. Luckily the Dispensaries here all offer nice pre-rolled joints for all the joint-disabled people like me ;)

I love bongs, but we had to get rid of most of ours when we had kids, a 4-foot bong may be a lot of things, but discreet or easy to hide are not among them.

The pipe is my main tool simply because I'm an all day smoker and it fits in my pocket.

I am pretty new to vaporizers, I have had my Budda for about a month now. I like it a lot, its going to take a long time to get used to though I can tell.

I think most people that are use to smoking out of pipe's, bongs etc that move to a vaporizer. Are use to having the smoke so it feels like you are getting something out of it. Where with the vaporizer you shouldn't get any smoke so the feeling of smoking is different,taste and general effects.

I use my vaporizer more often than my water bong with double percs but i still enjoy using the water bong also.:tokin:

I definitely go through method phases. I switch between blunts, joints, bowls, bubblers, bongs, and whatever interesting pieces I can get my hands on. I just ordered a model419, so I suspect that will be my smoking method of choice for a while (just gotta wait for it to get here).

I have a double bubbler that hits pretty and still takes the edge off some of the harsher smoke. For me it just depends on if my asthma is acting up or not for me to use anything else but my vapor.

my fav. is a reasoinable size bong 2-3ft, some bottled water - sometimes flavored, or a vaporizer. but then again sometimes a good ole blunt will set you straight.:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom