Smoking WASHED resin.

William Holden

Alright, im out of bud tonight, and i'm really fiening for it. Anywho, earlier today I cleaned out my HEAVYLY resinated glass pipe with a Q-Tip and hot soapy water, it worked like a charm and I got it about 90-95% clean, however, there where some spots I couldnt get to with the Q-Tips, that I just got out using a paper clip... and now I have a pile or resin in front of me just asking to be smoked. Can I still smoke this and get high? If not, I dont want to bother with it (hence I didnt just smoke it anyways).

I try not to smoke resin, but sometimes ya gotta'. :Rasta:

I'll post a pic of my newly cleaned pipe later maybe.

Re: Smoking WASHED resin...

dude that resin wont get you high. maybe lightheaded because of the deprovation of oxygen. all that stuff is just tar.

No, ive gotten straight up resin high before.

Eh, i'll just toss all this shit away anyways. I dont even really feel like smoking anymore.

oh you can get high
VERY HIGH
hehe

when i used to have my pipe i would clean it out and smoke a huge bowl of resin
would get me FUCKKKKED

the dirtiest thing ever was when we picked up like 100 roaches and cut them open and put everything in a bowl and smoked it
wow were we high

That's not entirely true. When you hit a pipe, the smoke coming through is a gas-solid suspension of all sorts of shit, fairly evenly mixed. The same smoke that goes into your lungs also runs along the inside of the pipe, and while a pipe can't absorb thc like your lungs, residue is deposited along the inside of the pipe, and in that residue can be a fairly large amount of thc. If it's sooty, then there is no thc, because it's been torched to carbon, but if you have oily residue, the chances are good that thc is trapped in there (hint: OILY).

I personally don't smoke resin, because the ratio of bad shit to good shit is higher than straight bud... and it tastes like shit. But knock yourself out, you should get high if it's oily resin, and there's enough of it.

Back
Top Bottom