smoking while sick?

skitzle

Hey everyone. So i woke up today and felt like absolute ass. Runny nose, soar throat, hot/cold flashes, the works. I find whenever I've got a cold or a fever smoking always makes me feel better until i burn out, then i feel just about the same as i did before i was stoned. I'll usually just smoke again, and feel fine again.

my question is this, does smoking weed while you have a cold or fever prolong the amount of time you're sick for? will it make me sicker? if anyone actually has a scientific explination for it, that would be great, and anyone speaking from personal experience helps too. Let me know what you guys think.

Hey everyone. So i woke up today and felt like absolute ass. Runny nose, soar throat, hot/cold flashes, the works. I find whenever I've got a cold or a fever smoking always makes me feel better until i burn out, then i feel just about the same as i did before i was stoned. I'll usually just smoke again, and feel fine again.

my question is this, does smoking weed while you have a cold or fever prolong the amount of time you're sick for? will it make me sicker? if anyone actually has a scientific explination for it, that would be great, and anyone speaking from personal experience helps too. Let me know what you guys think.

Well I have smoked while I was sick and it does make me feel a little bit better, really depends on the sickness though. I do not have scientific proof of any medical uses for illnesses such as colds, but marijuana does have many chemicals in it that could affect something. Also maybe smoking herb helps kick in your immune system kind of like if you give a very very very very small does of peanuts to some1 who is allergic over time the immune system can battle this allergy and fight it. Or if you have a deadly disease or something like being paralyzed and you get bit by a spider or a snake and you are cured of being paralyzed or of that deadly disease because your immune system kicks in so strong that it will battle anything. Maybe something in marijuana could do this we might never know because people are so busy saying how bad it is. There are hundreds of chemicals I think in weed so why not study what they all do.... Sometimes I do not understand the world we live in.

tars and carcinogens will irritate any upper respiratory issue...
using a vaporizer is the answer...

thanks 420. that's what i've been doing. Aside from the respiratory issues is there any other problems that come with vaping or smoking weed while sick?

If I'm ingesting Cannabis regularly, I rarely get a cold or the flu, and if I notice symptoms they're neither strong nor do they last long. When I've been off the medication for any length of time I start to get colds like the rest of my family. I like that about Cannabis.

thanks for the info everybody. Time to vape away.

i haven't been sick once in 4 years since i started vaping daily instead of smoking.
prior to that i would get sick at least a few times a year.
our sponsors carry the volcano, that is the best vape there is, hands down.

aside from potential side effects from smoking during sickness, the herb would be a great help. improvement of mood is half the battle with sickness.

Back
Top Bottom