SmokingWolverines 2021 Grow

SmokingWolverine

I'm a little late to the party but will gather the pictures I have taken so far and add them here. I've been growing fir 3 years and thus is my best crop to date.

I start them out in a 3x3 grow tent until it's nice enough outside. They are in cloth pots. I used a mix of promix and perlite. This year I tested a theory where I used last year's soil. I first sterilized the soil with boiling water and Neem oil. Then add fresh promix/perlite to get a full pot.

For nutrients I use the 2-part Green plant with Massive and Rezin.

My starting to harvest today, working on 1 plant at a time, as it is just me doing it, and as any of you already know it takes time to do it right.

My plan is to do a partial wet trim, to get all the bigger visible leaves that have no visible tricomes. Then do a finish trim after they dry.

Dye to the rot issue I'm also planing on doing a rinse prior to hanging them to dry.

View attachment 2430065View attachment 2430066View attachment 2430067
5F2A03FE-7F67-4C72-B8FD-9DDC4422F135.jpeg

This is where we are today.

Congratulations on your harvest!! They turned into beauties!!

A couple weeks is a long time to dry. Be cautious with timing. I saw you had RH issues. 50 is a little low...when did you start the drying process?

Congratulations on your harvest!! They turned into beauties!!

A couple weeks is a long time to dry. Be cautious with timing. I saw you had RH issues. 50 is a little low...when did you start the drying process?
On Sunday, but the paper and humidifier are keeping my tent around 60-65% now

Tonight, burping, you will see I added hygrometers to the top of some of the jars so I can see the humidity with out twisting and turning the jar.

I didn't have enough time to do a complete trim on all of them, so will be trimming a jar here and there when burping them.

IMG_9458.JPG
IMG_9459.JPG

Back
Top Bottom