Smokin's Organic Farm

slosmokin

Hi guys,
I haven't been active for a while, we all know how that goes. But I am still growing and evolving. I am currently growing outdoors, and I have 10 plants. I have 1 monster I call "mama Skunk", shes a really nice fast finishing powerhouse that has an awesome skunky smell when she's finished. I have seen this girl run indoors by myself and a couple friends and I am really looking forward to seeing how she does outside. The other girls are;
LA confidential- DNA Genetics- I picked this girl up from a dispensary, I grew Cannadential outside last year and fell in love, so far this girl is a squat bush. I will post some pics down below.
J-27 I picked this chick up at a collective as well, Strain Lineage is a mystery according to most my buddies, and the web. Some say it was named for a road or something. All I know, is I really like the herb I have tried under this handle.
Kush Berry: (Master Kush X Dj Shorts Blueberry). I picked up some seeds from "Sanctuary Seeds", a California seed breader. I spoke with the breeder, and I am pretty excited for all the seeds I picked up from him.
Blue Tooth (Dj Shorts Blueberry X Sweet Tooth) also from Sanctuary. As you can see, I really like blueberry lol.
Pineapple Punch ( Pineapple Kush X Ak47) Also from Sanctuary, This girl is already looking amazing, probably about at 4 weeks of flower already. I may be picking this girl in early September. And she has pink Pistils to boot!!
Ok so heres a ton of pics.
I put 8/10 in on June 30th, the skunk was put in may 20th, and the LA around mid June.
start1.jpg

Here's mid July
babies40.jpg

All these shots where taken this evening.
Whole_Garden.jpg

Heres Pineapple Punch #1
Pineapple_squatty.jpg

Pineapple_structure.jpg

Pinky.jpg

Pineapple_Punch.jpg

Pineapple Punch #2
Pineapple_girl_2.jpg

Pineapple_girl2_pink_stuff.jpg

Blue Tooth
Blue_tooth_2.jpg

Kush Berry
Kush_Berry_2.jpg

Kush_berry_1.jpg

J-27
j-27.jpg

LA Confidential
LA_Confidential.jpg

LA_FLYOVER.jpg

MAMA SKUNK
mama_skunk1.jpg

mama_skunk_up_close.jpg

Beeeeeeeeuuuuutiful. That is aimed specifically at those Pineapple Punch buds. How you don't just sit in your garden and admire is unbeknownst to me.

Great job nonetheless.

Updates:
Pineapple Punch is starting to stack weight, and the rest of girls are right on her tail. It looks like all the girls will have different finishing times, which will help me out by spreading the workload. One of my main focus is on killing moths, last year I got attacked by "bud worms". This year I plan to kill the moths first. I am using moth traps, and yellow aphid traps near the plants. So far i have trapped about 20, which seems good to me. Only time will tell. Well how bout some pics!
Group_Action.JPG

pink_burst.JPG

IMG_22255.JPG

LA_BUSH.JPG

IMG_22386.JPG

Sugar_Pink.JPG

Wow! They all look so beautiful! That LAC pic from above looks really cool. Keep up the great work, cant wait to see more! :peace:

Wow! They all look so beautiful! That LAC pic from above looks really cool. Keep up the great work, cant wait to see more! :peace:

Thanks for stoppin by, and for the positive encouragement. I really like the structure of the LAC, 1 of the most squatty plants I have ever grown. I put some of my girls out 3 weeks after her, and they are over 3 times the size?? She refused to get big, but it looks like she will produce a good amount of weight.

PICTURES!!
So things are going well, I gave the plants lots of goodies this week and they're thriving. As I said earlier, the Pink just keeps coming. I took a lot of photos of different buds with different shades of pink, and I am pleased with how they came out. Well here they are!
:yahoo:
Group
IMG_22584.JPG

LA Confidential
IMG_22493.JPG

IMG_22544.JPG

Blue tooth #2, this 1 has a cola that will most likely be 2 ft long.
IMG_22534.JPG

Heres Pineapple Punch # 5, notice the moth trap. I have 4 of them, and have caught about 25 moths.
IMG_22604.JPG

IMG_22664.JPG

IMG_22673.JPG

Pineapple Punch #3, shes the farthest along. Looks like 2-1/2 - 3 weeks away.
IMG_22463.JPG

IMG_22592.JPG

IMG_22481.JPG

Things are moving along, I have about a week left on Pineapple Punch #3, and the other pineapple along with 1 of the Kush Berries should be finished the following week give or take a few days. I plan on doing the same technique as last year, which is to take the tops off the plants and allow the lower branches to "ripen" for another week or so. Last year I ended up with a very low amount of popcorn due to this trick. PIC TIME

Here's Mama Skunk, its hard to get photos of her, cuz she is surrounded. She stands almost seven feet tall, and about 10ft across in some areas. She is about 4 times the size of my next biggest plant, and I have no idea how much weight she is going to give. I ran this strain indoors a few months ago, and I would call her a low-medium yielding indoor plant. I doubt I will say that about her after this....
IMG_23065.JPG

Heres J-27, she has the most amazing smell right now. I think she has 3-4 weeks left. As you can see, Mama skunk has taken some of her space.
IMG_23024.JPG

IMG_23045.JPG

This is Blue tooth #3, shes the farthest behind, and has a lot of Sativa qualities. She hasn't started much resin production, this girl could be out here till the end of October at this point.
IMG_22952.JPG

IMG_22993.JPG

This is Kush Berry #2, she also has some pink pistils
IMG_22973.JPG

IMG_22854.JPG

Blue tooth #2, I topped this girl 3 times, and she ended up having her main branch off towards the side, a little strange looking, but the top will be over 2 feet long, and probably the size of my leg.
IMG_22823.JPG

IMG_22814.JPG

This is KB#1, she's the second largest girl, and defiantly looks like a producer, I think she has about 2-3 weeks left and smells wonderfull.
IMG_23057.JPG

IMG_22832.JPG

LA Confidential. lovin it!
IMG_22893.JPG

IMG_22924.JPG

And here's The Pineapple babes
IMG_22871.JPG

IMG_22844.JPG

IMG_22801.JPG

IMG_23155.JPG

really dig following your grow: what do you mean by having less "popcorn" by harvesting the top first? Wot' gorgeous ladies you have. Looking forward to checking out your progress towards harvest. Beautiful!

really dig following your grow: what do you mean by having less "popcorn" by harvesting the top first? Wot' gorgeous ladies you have. Looking forward to checking out your progress towards harvest. Beautiful!

I use the term "popcorn" to refer to under developed nugs that are airy and fluffy, instead of dense and compact. Indoors you receive popcorn buds normally at the bottom of the plant that didn't receive enough light. I would never use this technique of taking the tops indoors due to the cost of running my lights, and I try to get new girls in those spots asap. To avoid getting popcorn indoors, I "lollipop" my plants. This means, I cut the bottom branches off, and put the focus on the upper branches. Thanks for stopping by, I love guest!
:thanks:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom