SmokzAlot - K.I.S.S. My CoCo and OC+

Here you go again....first class as usual! :thumb:

:thanks: for the compliment...

Trying to see where this coco can take me.. always up to something around here. Been busy in natures garden, clearing trees. Now that is heavy duty gardening if I say so myself. Always work to do here on the ranch.

:thanks:
Right now the flower room is packed in, so I am unsure this go around. Thinking about an outdoor this year. I think this plant would do well. I was kind of bored so I thought of running some clones and taking some pics, as I tested cloning in coco. So far they look great..

My usual habit has been 2-4 weeks depending on if I top any or not, sativa vs indica. I am terrible at keeping time, I would have to check notes if I have any. It is not relevant to me, I just do my thing, putter about the garden and see what needs my attention. Just like the veggie garden.. what's ripe today or needy?

Thats awsome Im the same way with mine. I have to look back at my journal to see how far along I am in flower when 420 people ask. :high-five:

Quick updates from the Garden of Greens...

Things were busy in the garden today. Everything from cleaning lights to prepping for the next round. Spent some more time moving and defoliating. Binding the sativas, they need the support to finish those big fat buds.

8318.jpg

83010.jpg

82311.jpg

Had a re-potting to perform as well...

82810.jpg

82910.jpg

Back in the GoG, life is well uh.. GREEN

82111.jpg

:Namaste:

Thats a good looking root system. Did you score the roots or break them up before the transplant. I hate transplanting while their in flower I always feel like they are gong to freek out on me!:thedoubletake:

I ain't afraid of no root...

First two weeks of flower I am open for almost anything. NO casualties yet. No scoring I usually loosen the root ball with my hands. In this case with coco it is firm and I don't wish to disturb it. So... I just drop'em and go.

I ain't afraid of no root...

First two weeks of flower I am open for almost anything. NO casualties yet. No scoring I usually loosen the root ball with my hands. In this case with coco it is firm and I don't wish to disturb it. So... I just drop'em and go.

Yeh thats what I have done with mine so far. Last year outdoors I had every one that I transplanted turn hermie on me but the ones that I just put outside in their original planters were ok. I pretty sure it was just genetics.
:peace:

Yesterdays re-potting had a minor change. I added dolomite lime and diatomaceous earth. I have typically added OC+ again, but not this time. So I have effectively cut the dosage in half. Probably do another re-potting soon to adequately test this idea.

As I stated before I am thinking my N is too high and aggravating the Calcium deficiency.

By applying these common amendments, I am adding calcium, magnesium, silica, and a increased cation exchange capacity.

Do I need to mention the pest barrier?

:thanks:
Not sure, would have to go back in the journal and figure it out. I have so many different time tables in here. I am going to start tagging them with a flower date so I can answer easy if needed.

Meanwhile about the only time I tend to watch a calendar, is when germinating seeds and rooting cuttings.

Thank you. It makes this work day a lil better and let me say I love the stench of skunk. Takes me back to when I was a wee lil lad. Kinda funny smelling some old school skunk back when wit my brother I fell in love with mari jane.

Very healthy smokz! any roots on the clones yet?

Back
Top Bottom