Sneaky's Brian Berry Cough & Gang

Subbed in, looking forward to it.

Feral, should we try swing him to the darkside before he sets
everything up?

Sneaky, can we twist your arm to give a cmh light a crack?
I know you mentioned LED and cfl's, just thought i might be able
to convert you before you set it up. haha

Subbed in anyway mate, should be good ;)

Haha cheers mate I might have to have a look into it lol

Re: Sneaky's Brian Berry Cough & Gang

Haha gonna open up a few extra spots outdoor too? I had an epiphany I'm going to put 4 big spots in my lawn.

Crowd wants a show no?

Haha nah I'm going to put an auto out under the patio behind a cafe blind through winter but that's it I'll wait until September till I get serious on the outdoor just the one monster for me .

Here I sit broken hearted,
bought my seeds but haven't started,
but have no fear, I'll be great again,
It just comes down to a matter of when.

Come on Sneaky, get your act together. We haven't got all year. Er, wait, yes we do. Carry on.

Here I sit broken hearted,
bought my seeds but haven't started,
but have no fear, I'll be great again,
It just comes down to a matter of when.

Come on Sneaky, get your act together. We haven't got all year. Er, wait, yes we do. Carry on.

Haha yeah we have a good little adventure ahead this year that's for sure

Haha I'm ordering today I reckon I got sidetracked by other purchases which I pussied out of. Need to buy more bitcoins and stay focused. I just wanted a wee break thats all some reasonable priced "vacations" on there.

Haha one love

Spooks of course

Me too I'm looking into a new led thinking about a mars reflector or something similar.

Guess what arrived this afternoon nice and stealthy packed well look fresh
420-magazine-mobile1997360977.jpg

Going to get some soaking tonight I'll drop 2 Brian berry cough seeds tonight and the auto Pineapple Express as the sideshow for now and see what comes of it.

Hahaha woohoo go Sneaky! I ordered late (just then) and missed April special and forgot to add promo code for 10% discount. Darn distractions. I thought April promo went all month and there was a promo for every month. . Water under the fridge still get bitcoin bonus and 4 seeds coming.

Shits about to get real Sneaky. I am thrilled to be able to see what you do with this one Sneaky. On a side note I talked the wife into giving me one of her 4x4' beds for part of an outdoor adventure. Rolled the dirt over the other day to work it and the soil was living....lol...thus why not try a very interesting living soil grow and see what we get.... you can tell I am in Northern Hemisphere. Might have to ask the wife to get her popcorn machine out....lol...

Cheers

Hahaha woohoo go Sneaky! I ordered late (just then) and missed April special and forgot to add promo code for 10% discount. Darn distractions. I thought April promo went all month and there was a promo for every month. . Water under the fridge still get bitcoin bonus and 4 seeds coming.

Damn atleast you've got something coming my brother.

Shits about to get real Sneaky. I am thrilled to be able to see what you do with this one Sneaky. On a side note I talked the wife into giving me one of her 4x4' beds for part of an outdoor adventure. Rolled the dirt over the other day to work it and the soil was living....lol...thus why not try a very interesting living soil grow and see what we get.... you can tell I am in Northern Hemisphere. Might have to ask the wife to get her popcorn machine out....lol...

Cheers

Cheers ladi
That's awesome , I'm still contemplating what direction I take this lol just gonna roll within the punches ;)

Back
Top Bottom