Sneaky's White Widow x Big Bud Outdoor Feminized

Gave her a water and will take some cuttings of what's left tonight and put them under some artificial light
Maybe I should do a indoor with the clones and see if she ends up purple from the winter might be an idea too.
I'll keep you all posted drying room is 25c and 57% humidity bit high but it's bloody hot and humid today .
Smell is contained welled with my carbon filter a good bloody investment lol still got a few branches to trim up I'll finish later on today and get some hanging pics up for you all. Some of the branches are bloody heavy! I can't wait to see the final yield no wet weights as I don't want to get over excited lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Hi Sneaky!

So that's what it looks like!
Forgive my arrogance... But what do you mean by the fact it attached to an inline fame and ducting?

I am only doing a very small grow as it's just myself. I've seen serious lightings, silver wrapped tubes (large), etc... I physically wouldn't be able to set/hang such stuff.

I just want to keep it simple. I wish it were as easy as growing orchids, Ming aralias, bonsais... But not quite!

Skunk smell? That would worry me. Oy!!! So much to learn.

If I knew of any hearing friends who do this nearby, it would be really cool! But it's just me. I am very determined to take it one step at a time to learn as much as I possibly can from all of you!

I would have PM some 420ers, but for reasons unknown, I'm blocked from doing that.

Hi Sneaky!

So that's what it looks like!
Forgive my arrogance... But what do you mean by the fact it attached to an inline fame and ducting?

I am only doing a very small grow as it's just myself. I've seen serious lightings, silver wrapped tubes (large), etc... I physically wouldn't be able to set/hang such stuff.

I just want to keep it simple. I wish it were as easy as growing orchids, Ming aralias, bonsais... But not quite!

Skunk smell? That would worry me. Oy!!! So much to learn.

If I knew of any hearing friends who do this nearby, it would be really cool! But it's just me. I am very determined to take it one step at a time to learn as much as I possibly can from all of you!

I would have PM some 420ers, but for reasons unknown, I'm blocked from doing that.

Hey bud! I'll show you a picture of my scrubber it sucks all the room air through it and filters the air out the ducting.
Yeah you need to have 50 posts before you can private message this helps 420 magazine to combat spammers from annoying us directly.
420-magazine-mobile1285229111.jpg

Room still smells but can't smell a thing outside of it and still get airflow coming through but air going out has no smell.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Holy smokes. Speechless. You must feel the king of the world look at that giant cola in the middle. That's gotta be f$&*ing 12lb!!!

Bro it's crazy! I can't believe how good it is for outdoor too its dense and soooooo sticky I kept most of the branches together to save on hanging space I tried lifting one of the hangers and it's damn heavy a few kilo for sure
No idea on weight coz I haven't ever had this much before lol
In decent light the colour looks awesome seem to be getting darker too.

Oh my goodness already loosing moisture eh? What humidity are you at? You are using carbon scrubber and humidifier? I need at least a humidifier.

Yeah humidity is sitting around 60% now perfect have dehumidifier for when it gets over 70% not on ATM and carbon scrubber filtering out all that stank old air goes into roof

Back
Top Bottom