Sneaky's White Widow x Big Bud Outdoor Feminized

420-magazine-mobile656939665.jpg

It's here picked out a few nugs to cure
Got another jar I'll try down the track

The hash I tried was a very focused high definitely a day smoke but very relaxing with a buzz great taste smoke was smooth slight cough (smoked through bong) then no irritation on throat at all.
Can't wait to try some bud!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine
Just got wasted on some pure power plant finger hash. Holy shit! Wow!

Amazing harvest you got there Sneaky. Fantastic

So is that about 40 oz. No good at maths but thats around were i put it. I remember quite a ways back sneaky you said you thought there was around 40. Are my maths right

So is that about 40 oz. No good at maths but thats around were i put it. I remember quite a ways back sneaky you said you thought there was around 40. Are my maths right

Yeah mate around 44 of good stuff and I will be using the rest of the unweighed popcorn stuff to make some oil .
Yeah I was pretty well spot on lol think I might of said 38 actually

420-magazine-mobile1288153564.jpg

Staring down the barrel of bud.
Smoke report breaking up the bud its dense, sticky and smelly almost grapefruit x skunk. Lights up nicely smokes smooth not much taste really. Easy on the throat .
A creeping high nice and easy at first then 15-20 mins later relaxed and chill lingers for an hour and a half then sleepy. Not a one hit wonder maybe two or three tokes and it's perfect. A great high all in all 8/10

Cheers coco I follow the canna nutes schedule but had to go lighter in the first month as the wwxbb seedling got used to it
Hi sneaky: regarding the canna nutes schedule there are more then 1 is terra vegga the 1 for soil medium ? Hope im not harasing or bothering just wanna be sure wich 1 so ill go with the pro tnx .

Subbed
Greengostarr sent me round your way to check what you got for produce. Very nice.... 40 ....... Damn straight work Bud.
Great job

420-magazine-mobile1288153564.jpg

Staring down the barrel of bud.
Smoke report breaking up the bud its dense, sticky and smelly almost grapefruit x skunk. Lights up nicely smokes smooth not much taste really. Easy on the throat .
A creeping high nice and easy at first then 15-20 mins later relaxed and chill lingers for an hour and a half then sleepy. Not a one hit wonder maybe two or three tokes and it's perfect. A great high all in all 8/10
That 8 will probably go up as it cures. Mine always has...

Back
Top Bottom