Sneaky's White Widow x Big Bud Outdoor Feminized

420-magazine-mobile1797552273.jpg

Just cracked 13 hrs of daylight so hoping for some decent growth on the wwxbb I'm thinking about saving electricity and chucking the og kush reveg out there too. Any opinions?

If you want to save electricity, why not put the reveg out. Start getting warm enough soon and days are getting longer...

Are you going to plant into ground or bigger pots?

420-magazine-mobile1174880491.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2132501490.jpg

White widow X big bud looking great since transplant not showing any slowing or shock so pretty happy with that. Got some branching happening which I'll prob take a few cuttings from bottom.!
Using 2.5 ml coco a/b to 1l water it's around 440 ppm and seems to be working well ph is a little high around 6.2 but not showing any deficiency ATM that I can notice.
Happy so far except for that dog attack a few weeks ago lol

420-magazine-mobile91302015.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1691387594.jpg

Photo update she seems to be taking off now!
Heaps of branching colour is looking really nice still a little purple on new leaves but I think it's from cold nights was 5 c last night!
Probably got another month owns a half of veg atleast so I'm hoping she's going to be huge! I've heard these can be a handful in flower with buds bending branches over so I've got a bag of stakes ready to go!
Just watered her at 2.5 to a litre a/b canna coco and 0.5 to a litre calmag seems to be lapping it up now and happy with that! Watering every other day now in a big pot .
Now measuring in at 330mm wide X 200mm tall

Back
Top Bottom