Sneaky's White Widow x Big Bud Outdoor Feminized

Hi sneaky: regarding the canna nutes schedule there are more then 1 is terra vegga the 1 for soil medium ? Hope im not harasing or bothering just wanna be sure wich 1 so ill go with the pro tnx .

Hey coco that's fine mate that's why we use these forums once you get you post count up to 50 you'll be able to pm questions.
As far as the nutrients go the terra is the way to go for soil coco for coco and aqua in recirculate systems.

Cheers Jacob and welcome just caught the end of this one , check out my next adventure if you like.
Yup I'll do that.
Do you have a link to it yet ?
What's the next run going to be ?

Finally, do you think you can get another 40+ pull ?

Later Bud

Yup I'll do that.
Do you have a link to it yet ?
What's the next run going to be ?

Finally, do you think you can get another 40+ pull ?

Later Bud

Yeah links a page back doing some Brian berry cough indoors so won't be yielding anything huge but will definitely get a monster started around September and can guarantee it 40+ if all goes well.

Yeah links a page back doing some Brian berry cough indoors so won't be yielding anything huge but will definitely get a monster started around September and can guarantee it 40+ if all goes well.
Hahaha.
I probably read it but I think I was looking for pictures and numbers.
Okay Sneaky I'll be round.
Thanks for the welcome
:passitleft:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom