Sneeky’s RDWC Wedding Cake, 2021

Week Five: Flowering (On Time - Late Post)
Growth outta control - the eggs and epson salts seemed to have kept them alive until the CalMag reinforcements arrived (thanks @Krissi1982 - wish I could send you a mason jar of goodness to thank you!).

50CCCA06-AFA7-4758-ADFE-6898B18AEF64.jpeg

As you can see I’m fighting to keep them outta the lights - dang it!!!

3CEA1734-F9F0-49BD-B4A3-B2CCBAE13009.jpeg

Bud sites looking good
F787BD56-CD8A-4F0B-A7AA-46D57641F5EC.jpeg

And looking like I should get some decent density to boot

The Plan
This is my second attempt in this closet with this particular setup. Some things I have to fix BEFORE starting: flip my intake fan to intake instead of exhaust (because the pull on the tent has been so bad with that much suction I feel like I’m going to rip the canvas off the frame - I was in a hurry and threw it in backwards duh); my carbon filter will be placed externally to the grow room and exhaust pushed through as this will give me some head room for the grow; I will build a trellis IN ADANCE since when these things get going I will not be able to get to them without supports and I want to stay on top of the plants this time; finally PAR reading and light heights marked in advance so I don’t have to wrestle with things in the way once growth starts.

What strain is it? Wedding Cake, Barney’s Farm
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Hybrid, 80% Indica, 20% Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?Popping Beans
If in Veg... For how long?Planning on a 5 week veg, 8 week flower but that depends on Veg behavior
Indoor or outdoor?Indoor
If indoor...Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space?4x4 Veg/Flower, 1x1 Mother
Soil or Hydro? Hydroponic, RDWC
Size of light? 680W LED Full Spectrum dimmable
Is it aircooled? no
Temp of Room/cab? Avg 74F, range 68F-81F
RH of Room/cab? Avg 57%, range 51-66%
PH of media or res?Goal start at 5.6x, allow drift up and back down with weekly reservoir changes
Any Pests ?None
How often are you watering? Perpetual
Type and strength of ferts used? General Hydroponics 10-part Professional, Moderate Feed strength, bump to Aggressive in flower of plants can take it.

4A169772-F92D-444B-AB91-7F1F8E138D5E.jpeg
Picked these 4 because, well, they looked like they wanted to grow.

99379626-F989-4E26-9BD5-7450696D51F0.jpeg

24 hours in water, I’ll wait for them to sink and then into paper towels and the dark to wait for tails! It always feels like the first day of school on this side of things, doesn’t it?!?
my wedding cake seeds didnt germinate....good luck with yours!!!!

Back
Top Bottom