Sneeky’s RDWC Wedding Cake, 2021

You stuffed in there and looking fab, my buddy....stop burning them ladies though...you grow so well, whenever you oops I am still so surprised....like how? He's super grower?
I wish I wasn’t gone so much, but then wish in one hand, poop in the other is I believe how the expression goes lol! I think these girls are really going to kick out some couch lock. Wasn’t expecting that last bit o’ stretch from an 80% indica, but considering I don’t do a lot of LST (until I have to avoid icebergs that is) I guess no complaints here! I promise…no more burns until I can burn them all in my pipe!

I wish I wasn’t gone so much, but then wish in one hand, poop in the other is I believe how the expression goes lol!

is that a saying? Are you sure?? Im adding that to my collection either way....
I think these girls are really going to kick out some couch lock. Wasn’t expecting that last bit o’ stretch from an 80% indica,
You never know...Gigi is supposed to grow opposite of her lineage...be a tall and lanky girl...
but considering I don’t do a lot of LST (until I have to avoid icebergs that is)

I don't either...jaaaaaack!!! (That movie)
I guess no complaints here! I promise…no more burns until I can burn them all in my pipe!
Pinky swear....lol...I know you won't...wish in one hand, poop in another right?

Week Four: Flowering (On Time Yay)

Still feeding aggressively and they seem to be loving the wheelbarrows of nutes heading their way. Still haven’t been able to get a good TDS or pH reading because I’m still traveling so much and don’t have time to set up the transfer pump to put the R back in RDWC.

Accidentally sling the door open in my eagerness to see my girls when I got home - two hours after lights out….…. :rolleyes: What a maroon, as Bugs used to say. Hopefully they don’t give me the finger for that little reroute.

No pics for OBVIOUS reasons - no flash photos when the ladies are sleepin’ please lol. I’ll try to snag some when I come through again as I’m back out again. I wish I could just grow and hang with my ladies and talk with y’all all day - now THAT would be awesome! So back on the road and they will be flying solo until Wednesday at least.

Safe travels to anyone heading out to be with family this week!

Still feeding aggressively and they seem to be loving the wheelbarrows of nutes heading their way. Still haven’t been able to get a good TDS or pH reading because I’m still traveling so much and don’t have time to set up the transfer pump to put the R back in RDWC.

Accidentally sling the door open in my eagerness to see my girls when I got home - two hours after lights out….…. :rolleyes: What a maroon, as Bugs used to say. Hopefully they don’t give me the finger for that little reroute.

No pics for OBVIOUS reasons - no flash photos when the ladies are sleepin’ please lol. I’ll try to snag some when I come through again as I’m back out again. I wish I could just grow and hang with my ladies and talk with y’all all day - now THAT would be awesome! So back on the road and they will be flying solo until Wednesday at least.

It is so funny you mention that cause I had an argument with TK last night about this! Kept going in the grow room and turning th flipping light on where I sit G out at night. He could not comprehend why I was upset he insists on turning the light on...he kept saying it's 10 seconds....I refused to argue anymore. His tooth was hurting and that wasn't going to go anywhere. Not even going to try today either....I think they'll be fine...from everything I read nervous last night, light hits them sometimes as moonlight which is stronger than any household bulb that can get turned on. A few seconds won't ruin it...or so I hope...for both of us lol

Have a safe trip Sneaky!

It is so funny you mention that cause I had an argument with TK last night about this! Kept going in the grow room and turning th flipping light on where I sit G out at night. He could not comprehend why I was upset he insists on turning the light on...he kept saying it's 10 seconds....I refused to argue anymore. His tooth was hurting and that wasn't going to go anywhere. Not even going to try today either....I think they'll be fine...from everything I read nervous last night, light hits them sometimes as moonlight which is stronger than any household bulb that can get turned on. A few seconds won't ruin it...or so I hope...for both of us lol
Thanks - I hope so too. I live in constant fear of light leaks and my 24-year old wondering what they look like today when he stops by to grab something. Now he’s been making fun of ME all night. Little shit - I knew I shouldn’t have spent all those years coaching baseball lmao Thank you for bringing a calm over my worry, ma’am!

Have a safe trip Sneaky!
Thank you ma’am! Not much of a trip - more of a ‘you don’t get to sleep in your own bed because we can say so’ kinda trip. I work about 60-80 hours a week now being self employed so I gotta follow the money. Hope you have a great night!

Thanks - I hope so too. I live in constant fear of light leaks

Me too.......
and my 24-year old wondering what they look like today when he stops by to grab something.

This is how I feel about my 37 year old better half...he does the same thing-he wants to peak!!! Like come on now...
Now he’s been making fun of ME all night. Little shit - I knew I shouldn’t have spent all those years coaching baseball

:rofl: nah, you cherished those baseball years friend, I know it...he's still a little shit though :laugh:
lmao Thank you for bringing a calm over my worry, ma’am!
Of course...I was up and nervous and read every article I could find over 2 bowls

Thank you ma’am! Not much of a trip - more of a ‘you don’t get to sleep in your own bed because we can say so’ kinda trip. I work about 60-80 hours a week now being self employed so I gotta follow the money. Hope you have a great night!
Ouch :(

Me too.......

This is how I feel about my 37 year old better half...he does the same thing-he wants to peak!!! Like come on now...

:rofl: nah, you cherished those baseball years friend, I know it...he's still a little shit though :laugh:

Of course...I was up and nervous and read every article I could find over 2 bowls
Yup, I did cherish them AND have the scars to prove it. And thanks for multitasking - if I smoke two bowls I drift towards Letterkenny and giggle until someone reminds me I’m not Canadian (but sometimes wish I was)!

BTW: I ran outta CalMag and shipment won’t be here until halfway through next week. Never actually gone without for that long. Gonna be with calcium and magnesium for like 2 full weeks in flower by the end. Is this gonna screw me and if so, options for hydro that DON’T screw me? Lol and thanks for ANY ideas!

I guess I could…but how do I keep the shells outta the hydro stuff? Like in a stocking or something? I think that would work - did I just pay $29 shipping for what?!? Lol Thanks so much!
Yea I assume you could put in in some type of nylon stocking of a cheesecloth? I know nothing about Hydro but I'm sure you could infuse it into the water like that, right? There's gotta be some way

Yea I assume you could put in in some type of nylon stocking of a cheesecloth? I know nothing about Hydro but I'm sure you could infuse it into the water like that, right? There's gotta be some way
Yeah - we’ll I guess I’m eating me some eggs. Thanks so much for the idea. I got to thinkin that between backorder time and shipping time I was gonna lose 2 of 5 weeks of flower in hydro of ca and mg. Yuck that woulda been bad. I wonder if I can use calcium supplements if I can remember my chemistry maths….

Yeah - we’ll I guess I’m eating me some eggs. Thanks so much for the idea. I got to thinkin that between backorder time and shipping time I was gonna lose 2 of 5 weeks of flower in hydro of ca and mg. Yuck that woulda been bad. I wonder if I can use calcium supplements if I can remember my chemistry maths….
Well don't thank me yet, to hell if I know if it will work in Hydro. I feel so stupid sometimes cause I literally know nothing about it. I try to think of ways to integrate soil growing into it but can't even start because I don't have the concept down...guess I need to start trying for moments like these when at the very least, I'm good for conversation

And a big ol’ happy Thanksgivinin to you ma’am! Hope you get plenty of downtime with loved ones (including your girls of course!)
Same to you buddy!!! Be safe whatever you do and relax, you're always on the go!!!

Back
Top Bottom