Snid & Ched's Excellent Adventure - Auto Armageddon

i was following oldschool 64's double autos in a single pot journal, using foliar spray of ff gb at lights out. tw's looking awesome at day 26. next watering will add nutes and calmag to mix. was following os64 on his grow he started in august but then he disappeared, any news? haven't been brave enough to top these girls. great journals!:thumb:

Some times life gets in the way of the things we love. Always a shame to run into an abandoned journal.

As for topping I suggest doing it or at least trying. Pop 2 beans and top one and see how she goes.

thanks for the info, how long would you wait before starting a new grow? the tw's are at day 27 tomorrow.

No problem! Glad I can help a fellow grower.

If you are planning a perpetual grow to sustain yourself, depending on how much meds you need... If you drop a bean every month or so you should have a good rotation of harvests.

Do you have a journal going? If so let me know the thread name and I'll check you out. If not you should. This forum has a lot of great people that like to help out.:thumb:

:cheer:UPDATE:cheer:

20171123_105907.jpg

76F
38% RH

It's a double update kinda day. I got the day off so it's time for a long overdue update. The girls are doing quite well buds are stacking up nicely and we're about a month away from harvest.

Grace
Day 59

20171123_115005.jpg
20171123_115015.jpg

Notes: Not much sugar on the leaves yet and her smell is still mild. Another week or so I'm hoping she will stink up like the blue diesel I did in a previous journal. I gave her a nice feed today and pulled the outer buds down a little to allow light exposure and bud development.

Beth​
Day 52

20171123_122339.jpg
20171123_122347.jpg

Notes: Beth stretched so much in her infancy because I topped her too tall. Her nodes are pretty far apart so I think there won't be much weight to this harvest. I can smell the sweet lemon coming off her nugs which is quite nice and the buds look like they will be beefy. The sugar on her leaves are also showing but not crazy development yet. Her fan leaves are still yellowing and falling off, especially because the last "feed" was just ph'd water. Next will be a full blown feed and hopefully those sugar leaves will keep her growing strong.

Thanks for stopping by friends until next time keep em frosty! :passitleft:

Hi everyone, it's been a busy few weeks with work and life the past little while and haven't had much time to get on here and post pictures. Lots has happened and the ladies are doing rather well Beth is being harvested and grace is trailing behind by a few weeks I think. Taking her sweet time. Hoping to do an update over the holidays. Merry Christmas everyone.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom